Deloitte named a global leader in Oracle Implementation Services by IDC
New York, NY, USA, 2nd February 2017—Deloitte announced today that International Data Corporation (IDC) has named it as a global leader in Oracle Implementation Services in their report entitled IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Oracle Implementation Services 2016 Vendor Assessment. IDC recognizes Deloitte as a leader based on capabilities and strategies.
IDC MarketScape is a quantitative and qualitative assessment of the characteristics that explain a vendor's success in the marketplace and help anticipate the vendor's ascendancy. The report assesses the capability and business strategy of the leading business consulting firms.
"With Oracle pushing the cloud agenda to its clients, the Oracle implementation services market has evolved into a more cloud-centric and cloud-driven market since our last evaluation in 2014. System integrator (SI) vendors with a comprehensive implementation services portfolio across all major Oracle products and a cloud-first approach will be the dominant players in the Oracle implementation market going forward," said Ali Zaidi, research director, IT Consulting and Systems Integration Business Strategies at IDC.
Specifically, for Deloitte, the report notes, “Buyers rate Deloitte highly for integrating its project team with the customer's team, meeting the project timeline, and resolving problems/issues related to customer service.”
- "IDC rates Deloitte highly in terms of its sales/distribution strategy and its growth strategy."
- “According to IDC analysis and buyer perception, Deloitte is a Leader in the IDC MarketScape for Oracle implementation services worldwide.”
- “Deloitte is one of the largest system integrators (SIs) in the Oracle ecosystem and offers wide-ranging industry-specific Oracle solutions to customers that include both business and IT buyers.”
- “Deloitte is also the first Oracle Global Cloud Elite partner for the new Oracle cloud partner network program.”
- “The Deloitte Oracle services theme is concentrated around cloud applications, digital transformation, application management, and industry-specific assets and IP”
- “Deloitte offers integrated business process and implementation solutions for its Oracle customers particularly around HCM.”
- “Deloitte complements its Oracle services with offerings in areas such as analytics, change management, security and controls, cyber-risk, and tax.”
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
Tel: +1 212 492 4503
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries bringing world-class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges. To learn more about how Deloitte’s approximately 245,000 professionals make an impact that matters, please connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.