Life at Deloitte
International Women’s Day 2018
Now is the time. More than ever before, there is a call to action to press forward to progress gender equality. For that reason, the theme for International Women’s Day 2018 is #PressforProgress. Everyone can play a part – so invite your friends, colleagues and community to join us and work to close the gender gap. Together we can make a difference.
At Deloitte, we’re happy to get involved and do our part to progress gender equality. Learn more about some of our initiatives below:
- Women In the Boardroom
- Return to Work – Jane’s story
- Economic Boost from More Women Leaders
- Deloitte's Cathy Engelbert on being a female CEO of a Big Four accounting firm
- Deloitte’s Return to Work Case Studies
- Getting to a Level Playing Field: The Role of Women on Boards in the UK
Join our celebration by tweeting, posting, or otherwise sharing what gender equality means to you using the hashtags #PressforProgress #IWD2018.
Not sure what to write? See below for a few suggestions on how you can Press for Progress!
- I commit to #PressforProgress by questioning any lack of women's participation.
- I commit to #PressforProgress and will nominate women for opportunities.
- I commit to #PressforProgress and will campaign for equality in meaningful ways.
- I commit to #PressforProgress by celebrating women role models and their journeys.
Highlights from International Women's Day 2018
Learn more about how Deloitte celebrated IWD around the world.
Improving Women’s Access to Leadership Opportunities
OECD panel highlights progress and challenges facing women on International Women’s Day