Deloitte named a global leader in Private Healthcare Consulting by Kennedy
New York, NY, 17 June 2015 – Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) is pleased to announce that Kennedy has named Deloitte member firms (Deloitte) a global leader in Private Healthcare Consulting in their report entitled Private Healthcare Payer and Provider Industry Consulting 2014.
The report explores the opportunities and challenges of private healthcare industry consulting providers, focusing on key trends, client spending forecasts, and the competitive landscape. Kennedy explores how the evermore influential role of the individual healthcare customer drives consulting spend to improve private healthcare business performance and population health outcomes. The report notes, “Customer-driven strategy is nascent but rapidly becoming a top priority for private [healthcare] consulting clients, particularly in locales where the value of care is measured by health outcomes and competitive factors expose payers and providers to more customer scrutiny.”
Specifically for Deloitte, the report notes, “Deloitte enables customer engagement initiatives for private healthcare consulting clients with combined advisory from its sector-specific practices, including vertically oriented Healthcare Providers and Healthcare Plans, along with its Customer Transformation practice and the Deloitte Center for Health Solutions. The firm brings consumer insights and IT capabilities to its healthcare business strategies and implementation services, lending it significant breadth and depth to fulfill healthcare customer engagement needs.”
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
Tel: + 1 (516) 918-7170
- “Deloitte enables customer engagement strategies for private HC organizations through its Health Plans and Providers practices, and its Customer Transformation competency. The firm brings consumer insights, digital strategies, customer process alignment, HC workforce training and IT capabilities to its healthcare business strategies and implementation services. Its significant breadth and depth to fulfill HC customer engagement needs span from Deloitte Digital’s strategy, interactive marketing, and creative capabilities to Monitor Deloitte’s global strategy capabilities, gaining notable HC traction in the UK, Middle East and Africa. Traditional private payers and providers, new market entrants, integrated health systems, ACOs, and HIEs benefit from Deloitte’s customer focused operating models, implementation of end-to-end CRM capabilities, benchmarking and segmentation, social analytics, and data management capacity.”
- “Deloitte offers specialized consulting advisory for healthcare payers that adapts B2C strategies and combines survey-driven research insights with execution of retail approaches to pricing, channel effectiveness, cost management, and operational effectiveness programs.”
- “Deloitte’s advisory and implementation of customer engagement plans are rooted in consumer-focused analytic insights. Healthcare payer-specific tools enable decisions around segmentation, campaign management, next-best action, personalized engagement, activation, retention, and customer lifetime value.”
- “The Deloitte Center for Health Solutions, the health services research arm of Deloitte, provides ongoing research and consumer-focused studies that continuously identify emerging trends, challenges, and opportunities such as mHealth, disruptive technologies, and healthcare consumer engagement.”
- “Deloitte’s expertise in healthcare data convergence and analytics capabilities was made more robust through recent significant investments, including ConvergeHEALTH by Deloitte, an analytics platform based on its acquired Recombinant Data Corp. assets. These assets enable services that utilize data inputs from alliance partner Intermountain Healthcare across research, population health and clinical processes. Through Monitor Deloitte, the firm has expanded its global strategy headcount and capabilities, leading to notable traction in the UK, Middle East, and Africa with healthcare consulting clients. The addition of capabilities to Deloitte Digital through the acquisition of Banyan Branch has brought enhanced depth to the firm’s social marketing and social analytics capabilities, an emerging focus for customer engagement across healthcare sectors.”
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a more detailed description of DTTL and its member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 200,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.