Deloitte at WEF regional summits
In addition to the Annual Meeting at Davos and the Annual Meeting of New Champions in China, the Forum convenes a number of regional summits each year. These events focus on determining the critical actions necessary to deal with regional challenges and improve competitiveness. They provide a platform for business, political and civil society leaders to take a greater role in global governance and secure the prosperity of their countries and regions.
World Economic Forum on ASEAN Summit 2018
Deloitte will participate in the 2018 World Economic Forum on ASEAN in Hanoi, Vietnam on 11 - 13 September 2018. Under the theme, “ASEAN 4.0: Entrepreneurship and the Fourth Industrial Revolution,” the event will gather global and regional leaders from government, business, and civil society.
Deloitte will be represented by the following delegates:
- Danilo Alcantara Chair, Deloitte Southeast Asia
- Yuki Kuboshima Consulting Clients & Industries Leader, Asia Pacific
- Thinh Pham CEO, Deloitte Vietnam
- Paul Sallomi Technology, Media & Telecommunications Industry Leader, Deloitte Global
- Ha Thi ThuThanh, Chair, Deloitte Vietnam
- Jeff Watts Leader, Global S&O Consulting, Asia Pacific
- Philip Yuen CEO, Deloitte Southeast Asia
World Economic Forum on Latin America 2018
Deloitte participated in the 2018 World Economic Forum on Latin America, which took place in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on 13-15 March. Under the theme, “Latin America at a Turning Point: Shaping the New Narrative,” the event gathered over 750 global and regional leaders from government, business, and civil society.
Deloitte was represented by the following delegates:
- Altair Rossato, CEO, Deloitte Brazil (Head of Delegation)
Read Altair's LATAM 2018 blog, "Is Latin America ready for the Fouth Industrial Revolution?"
- Ronaldo Fragoso, Partner, Enterprise Risk Service, Deloitte Brazil
- Michele Parmelee, Global Managing Principal, Talent, Brand & Communications
For more information on Deloitte’s local involvement, please see the Brazil member firm’s WEF pages.
Regional Summits in 2017
In 2017, Deloitte participated in all five regional meetings, and officially supported meetings in Argentina and South Africa.
- World Economic Forum on Latin America 2017, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 5 – 7 April 2017. “Fostering Development and Entrepreneurship in the Fourth Industrial Revolution”
- World Economic Forum on Africa 2017, Durban, South Africa, 3 – 5 May 2017. “Achieving Inclusive Growth through Responsive and Responsible Leadership”
- World Economic Forum on ASEAN 2017, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, 10 – 12 May 2017. “Youth, Technology and Growth: Securing ASEAN’s Digital and Demographic Dividends”
- World Economic Forum on Middle East and North Africa 2017, Dead Sea, Jordan, 19 – 21 May 2017. “Enabling a Generational Transformation”
- India Economic Summit 2017 New Delhi, India, 4-6 October 2017.