Deloitte recognized as a global leader in Procurement Operations Consulting by ALM
NEW YORK, NY, USA, 13 June 2018—ALM Intelligence has ranked Deloitte as a global leader in the report, entitled Procurement Operations Consulting 2017. On procurement operations consulting, Matthew A. Merker, Senior Analyst, Management Consulting Research at ALM, highlights, “Deloitte’s diverse service offerings within the procurement operations space, as well as a strong understanding of best practices, provides the [network] with exceptional internal analytic capability for clients. Through its Integrated Delivery Model, Deloitte can provide a holistic analysis for clients to easily understand the big picture of their procurement operations’ evolution and the roadmap to get there.”
The report lays out the opportunities and challenges for procurement operations consulting providers focusing on market trends, client spending trends and forecasts, and the provider landscape, and includes profiles of select key organizations.
According to ALM, “Procurement operations constitutes the operating model that enables the consistent execution of sourcing strategies. Procurement operations consulting addresses these activities: Process excellence, Organizational excellence, Asset excellence.”
- “Deloitte’s significant breadth of capabilities within the procurement operations space across industries and geographies allows the [network] to bring strong insights to recent trends in the space, leading to advisory gleaned from best practices for clients.”
- “The [network’s] Integrated Delivery Model brings its diverse capabilities to bear without overwhelming the client, providing strategic touchpoints for client interaction with a diverse toolkit.”
- “Deloitte’s procurement operations consulting capabilities are housed within its Sourcing and Procurement Strategy practice, with over 450 S&P practitioners operating in 39 countries.”
- “The [network’s] global delivery model for procurement operations integrates a wide breadth of capabilities such as knowledge management, training & development, proprietary solutions, and strategic alliances with key procurement operations enablers, such as Coupa, Ariba, and Oracle.”
- “Deloitte’s diverse capabilities for procurement are blended through its Integrated Delivery Team model, and then funneled through five globally dispersed delivery centers. The [network’s] focus in this approach is to amplify client impact in their Source-to-Contract, Procure-to-Pay, and Supplier Risk Management operating models.”
- “Deloitte’s client experience lab facilities assist in changing mindsets and behaviors at the executive level, helping leadership change their view of procurement operations to a value-over-cost perspective. These capabilities are complemented by the [network’s] thought leadership in procurement operations, which provides insightful point-of-view analyses as well as a Global Chief Procurement Officer (CPO) survey to help understand the most pressing needs for CPOs in the current environment and how the drive to greater digitalization, automation, and use of robotics is impacting the procurement operations space.”
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories
Tel: +1 312 486 1569