Deloitte recognized as a global leader in Customer Service Consulting by ALM
NEW YORK, NY, USA, 29 March 2018—Deloitte announced today that ALM Intelligence has ranked it as a global leader in the report, entitled Customer Service Consulting 2018. On IT operations consulting, Matthew Merker, Senior Analyst, Management Consulting Research at ALM, highlights, “Deloitte’s significant breadth of capabilities is brought to bear for clients of customer service advisory, with subject matter expertise on specific products and services, providing superior tailored strategies for greatest return on investment (ROI).”
The report lays out the opportunities and challenges for customer service consulting providers focusing on market trends, client spending trends and forecasts, and the provider landscape, and includes profiles of select key organizations.
According to ALM, customer services consulting is defined as “customer facing services such as customer experience, design, and execution through front-office functions, including customer and field services.”
- “The combination of digital tools and depth of advisory in areas such as human capital, data analytics, and contact channel processes rounds out the [organization’s] breadth to create a strong offering for clients across industries and geographies. The [organization’s] Greenhouse approach to stakeholder buy-in and strategy development complements its other capabilities, providing clear roadmaps for effective transformation with decision-maker support included.”
- “Deloitte’s customer service advisory offering is found within the [organization’s] Customer Operations practice, a part of its broader Customer, Digital, and Business Transformation offerings that include strategy, operations, technology, and human capital services.”
- “The [organization’s] strategic approach to customer service provides a holistic assessment and transformation roadmap for clients. Deloitte provides advisory services on customer identification, data analytics, service strategies, human capital, contact channels & processes, technology & data, and supporting functions.”
- “The [organization’s] extensive suite of digital tools is brought to bear for customer service advisory clients to examine and assess the entire client journey while also providing clients with the capability to examine individual aspects of that journey for performance and process improvement opportunities.”
- “Deloitte Greenhouse provides clients with an immersive experience that helps to engage the right stakeholders within a client organization, assess capabilities, identify gaps, and expedite decision-making for rapid transformation. This rapid transformation capability resonates well for clients in this space, as customer service and the competitive landscape is perpetually shifting due to new competitors, technologies, and morphing customer bases.”
- “The [organization] complements its breadth of capabilities with significant primary and secondary research on key aspects of customer service, such as digital transformation, contact center growth, customer behavioral change, and the use of cognitive technologies.”
- “While possessing a strong variety of depth and breadth capabilities for customer service, Deloitte provides a focused approach to comprehensive transformation through its Enterprise Customer Service Model. This model ensures the correct allocations and utilization of client resources to execute the strategy.”
- “Deloitte offers customer service clients a comprehensive suite of tools structured from best practices in capability, data analytics, and solution architectures that are easily customizable to specific client needs. The [organization] draws upon extensive research and customer service alliances to inform tool utilization.”
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms and affiliates.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 264,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
Tel: +1 312 486 1569