Deloitte recognized as a global leader in Sourcing Strategy Consulting by ALM
NEW YORK, NY, USA, 12 April 2018—Deloitte announced today that ALM Intelligence has ranked it as a global leader in the report, entitled Sourcing Strategy Consulting 2017. On sourcing strategy consulting, Matthew Merker, Senior Analyst, Management Consulting Research at ALM, highlights, “Possessing the greatest breadth of capabilities in sourcing strategy, Deloitte is well positioned to serve a large variety of clients across industries and geographies.”
The report lays out the opportunities and challenges for sourcing strategy consulting providers focusing on market trends, client spending trends and forecasts, and the provider landscape, and includes profiles of select key organizations.
According to ALM, sourcing strategy consulting is defined as “addressing the development and execution of strategies designed to efficiently and effectively secure the inputs companies transform into outputs through the operations of the supply chain.”
- “The [network’s] Integrated Delivery Model is a well-designed service delivery system that brings the full weight of their capabilities to bear without overwhelming clients.”
- “The [network’s] ability to provide expertise through their industry and geographic knowledge is well received by clients.”
- “Deloitte complements its advisory services with a series of digital tools that enable fast decision making for clients struggling with supply market volatility.”
- “Deloitte’s NextGen sourcing capabilities are housed within its global Supply Chain business. The [network] utilizes a global delivery model for its sourcing and procurement advisory, integrating a wide breadth of capabilities such as knowledge management, training & development, proprietary solutions, and strategic alliances to drive knowledge sharing in areas such as procure-to-pay solutions, supply chain risk, and robotics.”
- “While possessing a notably strong breadth of capability among competitors, Deloitte’s Integrated Delivery Team model is designed in such a way that clients are able to easily understand solutions and derive a clear strategy for innovation in sourcing to optimize costs and improve value in the function.”
- “The [network] utilizes an extensive suite of digital tools to help clients quickly assess their current sourcing capability, providing a clear roadmap to increased value.”
- “Its Design for Value Toolkit is an example of this capability, providing comprehensive analysis of the entire sourcing life cycle and insights into areas such as cross product analysis through DesignSight, an analytics tool designed to reduce part proliferation and optimize costs.”
- The [network’s] advisory and toolkits are influenced by Deloitte’s extensive research in areas such as digital procurement, talent management, and CPO perspectives garnered through global surveys.”
- “Deloitte serves clients across multiple industries for sourcing strategy with significant presence in consumer & industrial products, healthcare, and energy markets.”
- “Deloitte’s breadth of expertise across geographies and industries provides superior understanding of supplier markets. Experts on specific segments are readily available to clients to provide tailored insights on sourcing needs.”
- “Deloitte leverages its significant knowledge and benchmarking date along with digital tools to assist clients in quickly assessing their as-is state and predicting what transformations can most efficiently lead to their desired to-be state. The [network] weaves the results of these assessments and benchmarks into easily understandable roadmaps for strategic goals.”
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms and affiliates.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 264,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
Tel: +1 312 486 1569