Enterprise Model Design & Transformation Programs
How do I design an operating model and deliver it through large scale programs?
- Cost Management and Improvement Trends in the Fortune 1000
- Future of Operations
- Future of Work
- Future of Mobility
Our member firms help organizations drive operational changes required to achieve their visions. Our professionals work to connect strategy and business models to the appropriate operating model to:
- Create organizational agility,
- Define the capabilities required to win,
- Leverage the full potential of technology, and
- Help businesses to embrace modern technologies.
They also design, execute, and manage large-scale transformation programs with a singular focus on value realization to help their clients thrive in today’s digital world.
Cost Management and Improvement Trends in the Fortune 1000
Global macroeconomic factors are having a major impact on cost management efforts at large US companies. While the domestic economy has gained significant strength, other parts of the world are still struggling. This has created a cost/growth paradox we call “thriving in uncertainty,” where companies are simultaneously pursuing the seemingly conflicting goals of aggressive cost improvement and aggressive growth. Deloitte’s fourth biennial survey of cost management and cost improvement trends explores how companies are managing costs in this challenging environment.
Future of Operations
The Fourth Industrial Revolution is driven by the convergence of computing, data and AI. It is totally transforming the nature of business operations and the role of operations leaders, across industries. Those ready to take advantage of these changes will lead the revolution, not be driven by it.
Future of Work
Driven by accelerating connectivity, new talent models, and cognitive tools, work is changing. As robotics, AI, the gig economy and crowds grow, jobs are being reinvented, creating the “augmented workforce.” We must reconsider how jobs are designed and work to adapt and learn for future growth.
Future of Mobility
Frictionless, automated, personalized travel on demand—that’s the dream of the future of mobility. And the extended auto ecosystem's various elements are combining to realize that dream sooner than expected, which means that incumbents and disruptors need to move at top speed to get on board.
Here’s how Deloitte can help:
- Define the interaction and accountability between corporate, business units, customer segments, support functions, and geographies.
- Design business capability blueprints and multi-layered operating models that leverage the power of digital technologies, integrate technology in every aspect of the enterprise, and establish organizational agility to optimize entire businesses, specific functions, or business units.
- Deliver big-picture perspectives to the C-suite; providing critical decision-making, risk management, and resource tools with industry focus to help navigate the journey; and chart a course for the least resistance, cost, and delay in achieving objectives.
- Driving change in large-scale, complex transformations across industries, while focusing on the need for appropriate talent, process, systems, and tools to manage critical integration points and risk factors.
Enterprise Health System Solutions
How do I integrate advanced systems and digital technology into core processes?
How do I improve margins and enhance the patient’s customer experience?
What do you think?