How do I improve margins and enhance the patient’s customer experience?
- New roads to the health care of tomorrow
- Deloitte Digital’s provider accelerator
- Future of Operations
- Future of Work
- Future of Mobility
Our member firms help healthcare provider clients improve revenue and reduce costs while simultaneously enhancing the patient experience.
How the future of mobility promises to change the US health care system.
Deloitte’s accelerator for healthcare providers. Built on top of the Salesforce platform, Care Connect helps provider organizations attract, retain and engage patients to maximize value.
The Fourth Industrial Revolution is driven by the convergence of computing, data and AI. It is totally transforming the nature of business operations and the role of operations leaders, across industries. Those ready to take advantage of these changes will lead the revolution, not be driven by it.
Driven by accelerating connectivity, new talent models, and cognitive tools, work is changing. As robotics, AI, the gig economy and crowds grow, jobs are being reinvented, creating the “augmented workforce.” We must reconsider how jobs are designed and work to adapt and learn for future growth.
Frictionless, automated, personalized travel on demand—that’s the dream of the future of mobility. And the extended auto ecosystem's various elements are combining to realize that dream sooner than expected, which means that incumbents and disruptors need to move at top speed to get on board.
Here’s how Deloitte can help:
- Transform processes: Redesign processes, enhance technology, redesign operating models, and lower costs through robotics and process automation.
- Elevate experience: Develop and implement a customer and digital patient strategy to elevate patient satisfaction and improve efficiency and outcomes.
- Improve documentation: Improve quality of clinical documentation and accuracy of medical coding; enhance revenue capture and reconciliation processes to improve net revenue.
- Mitigate risk: Evaluate compliance of key systems and processes with the appropriate regulations and mitigate risk.