World Tax Advisor
A world of news with tax@hand.
World Tax Advisor presents tax news, commentary and insights from around the world, including a once-monthly tax treaty update, written by professionals of the member firms of Deloitte and focusing on analyses of cross-border tax developments that reflect the dynamic business environment faced by multinationals. Beginning with the 7 September 2018 issue, the newsletter has moved from a bi-weekly to a weekly schedule and links readers directly to top stories reported on Deloitte tax@hand, Deloitte’s global tax news and information resource for tax and business professionals.
Subscribe to receive World Tax Advisor directly via email.
Recent newsletters appear below; for older issues, please email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
21 September 2018
- Netherlands’ 2019 tax package includes plans to implement EU ATAD 1, reduce corporate tax rate
- Guidance released on ATO role in foreign investment decisions
- Social security authorities change position on benefits granted by parent company
- CIT rate may be reduced and tax on profit distributions introduced
- More CbC reporting guidance released for tax authorities and MNE groups
- Impact of new French employee withholding tax rules for Swiss employers
- Treasury releases GILTI proposed regulations
14 September 2018
Ireland publishes corporate tax roadmap
7 September 2018
Chilean tax reform bill would introduce new integrated corporate tax regime
17 August 2018
Curaçao’s preferential tax regimes revised to bring them in line with BEPS standards
20 July 2018
Guidance reinforces requirements to establish beneficial ownership status in Russia
22 June 2018
Barbados budget includes tax increases, repeal of national social responsibility levy
8 June 2018
European Commission releases detailed proposal for definitive VAT system
25 May 2018
Chilean tax authorities issue guidance on application of MFN clause in various tax treaties
11 May 2018
Luxembourg parliament considering introduction of VAT group regime
27 April 2018
New Luxembourg-France tax treaty aligned with 2017 OECD model
13 April 2018
European Commission proposes tax on digital services, structural changes to PE rules