Connect with Deloitte at SAP Customer Experience Live
October 10-11, 2018 | Barcelona
Customer expectations are rising—and so are the stakes for your business. How can you transform your organization into a truly digital enterprise that can constantly adapt and innovate from the back office to the front office and beyond? How can you leverage every transaction, interaction, and touchpoint across your business to improve the customer experience and strengthen your brand? It’s time to reimagine everything. Get started by connecting with Deloitte at SAP Customer Experience Live—October 10-11 in Barcelona.
Whether you want to get new value from cloud; transform marketing, sales, and service; or do something else with SAP solutions, Deloitte can help. Discover why our team was named a Global Partner of the Year, and learn why our experience helping clients deliver results earned us 2018 SAP® Pinnacle Awards for SAP S/4HANA®, SAP Leonardo, SAP Ariba®, and SAP SuccessFactors®.
What is there to do at SAP Customer Experience Live?
- Connect with the Deloitte team at booth P4 to get live insights that can help you strengthen customer relationships, drive growth, and future-proof your digital business
- Get Deloitte’s perspective on the potential new value you can unlock with the SAP Intelligent Suite, including SAP Customer Experience offerings
- Explore the art of the possible with SAP solutions, and learn about the innovative things Deloitte can help you do with SAP S/4HANA and SAP C/4HANA
- Attend a Deloitte speaking session to learn first-hand transformation knowledge and leading practices that can help you prepare for tomorrow’s customer-related challenges
- Learn about the Deloitte Reimagine Platform, a portfolio of ready-to-deploy solutions built around the SAP Leonardo digital innovation system
Ready to connect with Deloitte and reimagine everything?
Explore our speaking sessions
Discover Machine Learning Customer Segmentation Through Project “Kyma”
Time: 5:00 PM - 5:20 PM
Abstract: Deloitte enables its Machine Learning for Customer (ML4C) accelerator with “Kyma,” which provides an excellent framework for exposing a proprietary set of APIs to multiple use cases. “Kyma” services return complete sets of customer segments based on transactional data and third-party social media data sources. The segments, created with SAP Leonardo Machine Learning, can be used in various contexts and applications. Learn about the art of the possible and how “Kyma” will be used in the future.
- Jerry Roper, Managing Director, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Cyril Deba, Studio Senior Lead, Deloitte
Mini Keynote: Customer Data Cloud
Time: 11:00 AM
Abstract: Customers don’t think in B2B or B2C terms. What they really want is a B2Me relationship. To deliver this, you need to earn their trust in an ever-evolving data privacy environment. Join SAP Customer Data Cloud GM Patrick Salyer along with other key executives and clients to discover how customer data management can drive trusted, personalized experiences in the GDPR era. You’ll also get insights into the product road map and integration strategy with the broader SAP ecosystem.
Mini Keynote: SAP C/4HANA
Time: 11:00 AM
Abstract: The digital customer revolution is here, and it is reshaping businesses quite disruptively than even before. Adoption of right Technology, embracing Openness is a KEY and CRITICAL mission path for every enterprise software company to be sustainable and solve the fundamental problems of Customers in the digital world. There are key trends in how Technology solves Customer engagement business problems for our front office digital suite in terms of building end to end business integration, simple extension framework as a low-code touch model for changing business trends. In this keynote, Thomas Hertz, Head of C/4 CORE at SAP Customer Experience, will discuss how C/4HANA leverages most modern and agile Technology to bring the enterprise glue in our 4th generation CRM Suite processes.
- Scott Laverty, CIO/EVP, Shane Co
- Deepak Sobhani, Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP