Simply the best!
Deloitte activities draw record numbers at SAPPHIRE NOW 2018
With the theme of “The Best Run SAP,” the recent SAPPHIRE NOW conference encouraged participants to think big about how they can use breakthrough technologies to make a lasting difference to their organizations and to the world. At the conference, held June 5-7 in Orlando, Deloitte helped many of the 22,043 attendees to reimagine how they do business, bringing the possibilities of faster growth and improved performance to life through dozens of demos, multiple meetings and numerous speaking sessions. Deloitte worked to maintain a “can’t miss” presence throughout the event with its 50’ x 30’ double-decker booth in the exhibit hall, where 679 people attended theatre sessions.
Here’s the rundown of how Deloitte commanded attention at a conference agenda that was chock-full of options:
- Participated in and/or hosted 64 speaking sessions
- Showcased 70+ demos, including Deloitte Reimagine Platform demos for Cold Chain, Smart Tap, GR/IR, Predictive Maintenance, and Machine Learning for Customer. Both innovative and interactive, these demos were a huge hit, drawing people by the hundreds to our booth.
- Featured the new Deloitte Reimagine Platform app as a large iPhone touch-screen in our booth. This gave participants the opportunity to interact with the app, which can be downloaded via the App Store.
- Hosted 25+ networking events
- Garnered 177 mentions, 242 retweets, 429 likes, and over 100K impressions on social media.
- Reimagined everything everywhere. We featured the theme at our client party and within our booth, conference sessions, and client interactions. And, the message got through! Speakers called out our reimagine-themed client event during the Day-2 keynote.
Announcements and recognition
Deloitte Digital received the 2018 SAP Hybris Global Partner of the Year Award which will be presented during the SAP Hybris LIVE Global Summit in Barcelona, Spain, in October.
During SAPPHIRE NOW, SAP also recognized Deloitte for outstanding performance as well as announced some exciting joint initiatives. If you haven’t already heard:
- Deloitte received four SAP® Pinnacle Awards during the event:
- SAP Leonardo Partner of the year
- SAP S/4HANA® Partner of the Year–Large Enterprises
- SAP® Ariba® Partner of the Year–Large Enterprises
- SAP® SuccessFactors® Partner of the Year–Large Enterprises
- SAP Leonardo Partner of the year
- And, Deloitte was a finalist for three additional awards:
- SAP® Hybris® Partner of the Year–Large Enterprises
- SAP Value Assurance Partner of the Year
- SAP Global Platinum Reseller of the Year
- Deloitte Receives Four 2018 SAP® Pinnacle Awards
- SAP announced plans to team with Accenture, Capgemini and Deloitte to accelerate customer adoption of SAP S/4HANA Cloud in target Industries.
- SAP and Deloitte launched SAP Cloud Platform Lighthouse. The initiative offers pre-configured extensions for SAP S/4HANA to promote Deloitte’s Reimagine Platform solutions on the SAP Cloud Platform. The solutions drive agility for our clients, helping them to deploy next-gen, intelligent-enterprise capabilities.
Our participation at SAPPHIRE NOW takes nearly a full year to plan and organize. Here’s to our amazing team!
Global SAP Marketing Team: Amanda Busch, Natalie Butlin, Karla Neil and Helen Tomas.
IT Team: Darren Noffsinger and Robert So.
Missed the event? Access the replays here
Questions about Deloitte at SAPPHIRE NOW? Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The height of achievement
Deloitte receives multiple global 2018 SAP® Pinnacle Awards
Enabling the ‘symphonic enterprise’ with SAP solutions
Insights on the latest technology trends