What is the Monitor Challenge?
The Monitor Challenge is a strategy case competition organised by Monitor Belgium which is open to teams of three to five students (as of the third year of bachelor studies). The competition will take place between 25 February and 16 March 2022.
• Enjoy a challenging team experience
• Learn what strategy consulting is all about
• Gain experience in case studies and prepare for case interviews
• Get coached by experienced strategy consultants
• Meet and network with the Belgian Monitor Deloitte team
• Become one of the top teams and receive a great prize
What to expect?
• Every member of your team will be asked to submit a CV. The CVs will be screened to determine who is invited to take part in the challenge.
• You will be requested to solve a business case. The case is sent via email and needs to be solved within one week. It is designed to take about a day of work to complete.
• Finally, the teams that pass will be invited to a final case day at our office in Zaventem where they will dive deeper into the business case analysis and present their solution to a jury, receiving training and coaching by experienced strategy consultants.
How to register?
• Participants must organise themselves into teams of three to five and register as a team. Please note that as part of the registration, all participants will be required to submit their CVs.
• Registration must be completed by 18 February at 23.59 CET.
• Teams will be screened based on the CVs, taking into account education, work/internship experience, extracurricular activities, etc.
When does the challenge take place?*
• 18 February 23.59 CET: Registration and CV submission deadline for teams
• 24 February 12.00 CET: Announcement of teams selected for the first case
• 25 February 12.00 CET: Selected teams receive the first case
• 4 March 12.00 CET: Submission deadline for the first case
• 9 March 12.00 CET: Names of the finalists are released
• 16 March 9.00 – 18.15 CET: Final round day at Zaventem (followed by an optional walking dinner)
*The event location and programme are subject to change depending on the COVID-19 guidelines and regulations.