Join the Deloitte Global Trade Advisory team to reflect on one year of sanctions against Russia. Experts from government, academic and economic backgrounds will debate the continuously developing range of trade and economic sanctions. Renowned speakers will address the economic, operational, legislative and business-strategic implications of the EU sanctions, provide insights on the forthcoming tenth package of sanctions and consider what the distant future may have in store.
This seminar aims to give you more insights on how to comply with the multiple sanctions regulations, helping you to avoid being fined or becoming subject to severe penalties and reputational damage.
- 13:00 – 13:30 Registration
- 13:30 – 13:40 Introduction
- 13:40 – 14:00 Keynote: Diederik Cops Vredesinstituut
- 14:00 – 14:30 Panel Discussion: Economic impact of the Russia sanctions on companies
- 14:30 – 15:00 Panel Discussion: Operational impact of the Russia sanctions
- 15:00 – 15:15 Coffee Break
- 15:15 – 15:45 Panel Discussion: The challenge of staying on top of the cascade of sanctions updates
- 15:45 – 16:15 Panel Discussion: What will the future bring?
- 16:15 – 16:30 Conclusions
Following the event, exchange experiences and reflections with our speakers and your fellow guests at a networking reception.
Confirmed speakers include Kristian Vanderwaeren (Administrateur-Generaal AAD&A), Milan Godin (Dienst Controle Strategische Goederen – Flemish region), Lia Caponetti (Direction Gestion des Licenses - Walloon Region), Diederik Cops (Vredesinstituut), Quentin Michel (Université de Liège), Maarten Libeer (Voka), Kevin Verbelen (Agoria), Olga Shchur (Lego), Silke Berghman (UCB), Daan de Vlieger, Dries Bertrand and Rudi Du Bois (Deloitte). Moderated by Frauke De Temmerman (Deloitte).
Please register your attendance by Friday 3 March. Registration is first come, first served based on venue capacity. The Deloitte premises can easily be reached by public transport. Click here for more information on how to get to Gateway. When arriving by car, please use the P2/P3 airport parking.
We look forward to welcoming you on 10 March.