Monitor Challenge 2021 - Belgium has been saved
Monitor Challenge 2021 - Belgium
Your future as a strategy consultant starts here!
Are you interested in learning more about Strategy Consulting? Do you enjoy working in an interactive team to solve multidisciplinary business challenges? If so, gain real-life exposure, hands-on experience, as well as potential awards with your team in the Monitor Challenge.
What is the Monitor Challenge?
The Monitor Challenge is a strategy case competition organized by Monitor
Deloitte Belgium and open to teams of 3 to 4 students, who will compete on a business case hosted by Monitor Deloitte. The competition will take place between March 12th, 2021 and April 1st, 2021.
- Live a challenging team experience
- Gain experience in case studies and prepare for case interviews
- Learn what strategy consulting is about
- Get coached by experienced strategy consultants
- Get the opportunity to meet and network with the Belgian Monitor Deloitte team
- Become one of the winning teams and receive a great prize
What to expect?
- In a first phase, students will be requested to solve a business case. The case is sent via email and needs to be solved within a period of one week.
- Teams that passed the first round will be invited to a final case day. During this (virtual) event, finalists will get the opportunity to deepen the business case analysis and present their solution in front of a jury, receive consulting trainings and get coached by experienced strategy consultants.
How to register?
- Participants must organize themselves into teams of 3 to 4 and register as a team on the registration portal. Please note that as part of the registration all participants will be required to submit their CVs.
- Registrations of all team members must be completed by March 01st at 23:59:00 CET
- Teams will be screened based on CVs of their team members taking into account: education, work/internship experience, extra curriculum activities etc.
When does the challenge take place?
|March 08th||Teams selected for the first round case are announced|
|March 12th||Selected teams receive the first round case|
|March 17th||Submission deadline for the first round case|
|March 25th||Names of the finalists are released|
|April 01st||Final round takes place|
Contact us for all questions regarding the competition!