Auditor - Starting in September 2017
Jobs @ Deloitte Accountancy
Being part of the largest professional services firm in Belgium, you will work in a multidisciplinary team for large national companies, multinationals as well as for mid-sized and family-owned businesses. You will discover many aspects of business and financial services, including statutory audits, consolidation, internal control reviews and many more.
As a part of our audit team, you will deliver high quality audits for our clients (multinational, Euronext quoted as well as privately owned companies) active in different Industry sectors such as consumer business, telecom, pharma etc.
Your role will go far beyond that of checking figures and numbers, as companies in different sectors will call on you to provide your insights.
As an Auditor, you will:
- Develop an understanding of your clients’ business and the risks they face;
- Provide recommendations for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency;
- Approve year-end figures, checking the balance sheet and profit and loss account thoroughly;
- Gain an understanding of the figures through performance of analytical procedures;
- Review financial reporting of companies;
- Be part of an enthusiastic & diverse team. Where Learning with & from eacht other is key.
Your tasks will regularly change and your responsibility within the firm will increase. Once you know your clients well, you will build a good relationship with the Finance Director, CFO or Controller. You will get a good understanding of your client’s processes and in most cases you are the first point of contact when the manager or partner has questions.
- You have a Master in (Applied) Economics, Business Administration, Management, Commercial Engineering, Accounting, Commercial Sciences Accountancy & Audit, Finance or any other related (business) degree;
- You speak fluent Dutch AND/OR French and have a good working knowledge in English;
- You are a team player, assertive, open-minded, enthusiastic and flexible;
- You demonstrate strong analytical skills and are quality and service-minded;
- You can prove strong relevant non-academic achievements.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
- Your office: Antwerpen or Zaventem airport.