Cloud & Analytics Consultant SME has been added to your bookmarks.
Cloud & Analytics Consultant SME
Jobs @ Deloitte Accountancy
As a member of the Business Control & IT team, “assist our clients in achieving sustainable growth” will be at the heart of everything that you do.
About Business Control & Technology
Business Control & IT helps family-owned companies realise their growth ambitions by:
- understanding and challenging their business strategy;
- increasing business insight by transforming financial and operational data into actionable management information;
- transforming business processes to increase operational efficiency in the organisation and making it fit for growth;
- leveraging modern technology to increase both operational efficiency and business insight.
Our clients compliment us on our hands-on approach in tackling real business issues and coming up with tangible solutions and results. We are proud of our unique mix of advisory services and concrete technology enabled deliverables. Our ambition is to coach our clients to really make change happen in their organisation.
As a Cloud & Analytics Consultant SME, you will:
- get to know the lively and energetic world of entrepreneurial companies;
- use and implement cloud and analytics technologies that help small and medium enterprises and other fast-growing companies to better run their businesses;
- delight our customers with digital solutions that help them to grow to high performance organisations thanks to your passion for technology and clear insight into the business needs;
- analyse business requirements, rethink process flows and set up technology solutions based on: SalesForce.com, Microsoft (cloud) technologies and data, discovery solutions like QlikView;
- work in small teams (2 to 5 people);
- handle projects in which you have a real impact on the project and client;
- encounter many different companies and environments.
As you become more senior, you will:
- move from implementing technology to leading teams and managing projects;
- advise our clients on strategic IT matters that can really transform their businesses;
- have the opportunity to evolve from a technology consultant to a strategic business & IT advisor.
- You are passionate about family-owned business and are willing to build a long term relationship with your clients;
- You are a strong communicator, analytical, proactive and know how to tackle a problem;
- You adapt yourself easily to changing circumstances;
- You are result-oriented and quality-driven;
- You have good social, communication and presentation skills;
- You are able and willing to work independently, though have a healthy dose of team spirit;
- Knowledge of data base management is an asset;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and have a good working knowledge in French.
- You have a Master in Applied Informatics, Civil Engineering (Computer Sciences), Industrial Engineering or any other Technology degree.
Antwerp, Ghent or Kortrijk. However, most of the time you will be working at the client.