LEGAL - Starting in September 2017 (160000NW) has been added to your bookmarks.
Legal Consultant - Starting in September 2017
Jobs @ Deloitte Accountancy
A passion for law, but don’t want to work as a lawyer? Eager to combine your law expertise with your interest in technology, tax, IT or risk? Are you inquisitive, analytical, and do you have an eye for detail? Discover our legal job opportunity!
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team of Legal Consultants, Tax advisors, Accountants and SME advisors. Together you will solve complex problems of your clients, and help shaping their business from a legal point of view while broadening your expertise.
Step by step and under the guidance of our experienced Legal professionals, you will build op your knowledge in one or more of the following legal domains: business and commercial law, social law, corporate law, private governance, structuralizing of real estate and M&A.
You will get in in touch with every legal aspect there is to know in your expertise domain and you will become a top advisor. You are attracted by the challenges in the complexity of problems and you aim to offer a complete solution to your client.
Opportunities are available across a wide range of areas:
- Legal Consultant SME;
- Legal Compliance Consultant SME;
- Privacy Consultant;
- Consultant Regulation, Compliance & Integrity.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Law or any other Law related degree;
- You are up to date with the newest regulations (e.g. with regards to data privacy or finance);
- You have an eye for detail, strong analytical skills and a critical mindset;
- You are keen on daily interaction and close collaboration with the client;
- You are a strong communicator, proactive and know how to tackle a problem;
- You adapt yourself easily to changing circumstances as you will face new challenges every day;
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and have a good working knowledge in English.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
- Your office: Antwerpen, Brugge, Charleroi, Gent, Hasselt, Jette, Kortrijk, Leuven, Liège, Roeselare or Zaventem airport.