Senior/Teamlead Credit/Cash Collection Professional
Jobs @ Deloitte Accountancy
- You are called-in for various in-house projects at the client as credit and/or cash collection professional. The content of the assignments differ from performing temporary support in the operational management of the credit management function, to consultancy projects covering all aspects of the ‘order-to-cash’ process;
- Through your qualified service and a proactive way of thinking, you actively support Deloitte as first in class qualified financial service provider.
- You have acquired a minimum of 3 years relevant experience within the field of Credit Management and/ or Cash Collection;
- DSO, Ageing, Dunning and Dispute management are concepts that are familiar;
- You obtained a Master or Bachelor accountancy, economy or other financial degree;
- You are fascinated by the most common IT applications, the knowledge of one or more ERP packages is a plus;
- You are flexible and customer-friendly;
- You dispose of strong analytical and communicative skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.