Starting a business in Belgium has been added to Bookmarks.
Starting a business in Belgium
Enhancing your success in Belgium
Belgium is a prime location for businesses that are considering expanding internationally.
A trusted advisor, our compliance team assists you with choosing the best legal and tax structures, site location, acquisitions, local finance, human resources, and profit repatriation.
Many companies recognize the need to expand their business internationally. But in the excitement of starting up a business abroad, it is easy to overlook important practical aspects. Business practices, legal, tax and accounting rules can differ widely between Belgium and your home country. With our focus on international organizations, Deloitte offers a full range of competencies that facilitate your business operations in Belgium.
Belgium - The gateway to Europe
- Where to locate?
- How to establish a business?
- How to acquire an existing business?
- How to finance my Belgian activities?
- Are there any tax or investment incentives available?
- What are the employment rules?
- What is the tax position?
- How do I obtain a visa or work permit?
- How can profits be repatriated to my home country?
When setting up a business, you want to choose the best legal and tax structure for your particular needs. You want to be able to rely on a trusted advisor who knows the systems in your home country as well as in Belgium.