Accounting & Controlling has been saved
Accounting & Controlling
Take your career to the next level
With your interest in accounting and controlling and our endless opportunities, we are the perfect match. Join one of our dynamic teams to be challenged, keep learning, and make an impact for a wide range of organisations in different industries.
Explore where we make impact
Accounting, compliance and reporting
You will take on the role of an external CFO for SMEs, guaranteeing the organisations a high-quality multidisciplinary approach.
Our controlling team is expected to be a trusted business partner that brings value to organisations by aligning finance and business, identifying and managing risks, and calculating opportunities to make a market.
As a controlling expert, you are passionate about the best practices you encountered during your career. Thanks to constant training on the different industry evolutions and your integration into the international Deloitte network, you will be able to provide relevant insights and a strong point of view to our clients.
As part of our financial risk team, you will help organisations across the full lifecycle of financial transactions.
We offer different services that enhance transparency, efficiency, compliance, and financial integrity from governance and processes to technology and reporting.
- Market & credit risk: You will assist organisations with asset level reviews, analytics and cash-flow modelling, structural and document review, and post-closing compliance testing.
- Capital management, liquidity & treasury risk: You will transform and globally scale organisations’ treasury and commodity trading capabilities focused on large company events, including M&A and finance transformation, while responding to regulatory requirements and changing market conditions.
- Accounting & financial reporting risk: You will assist companies with changes in accounting and regulatory requirements, capital markets transactions, acquisition, and divestiture transactions.
Financial resources outsourcing
Our financial resources team offers different services to ensure made-to-measure solutions for our clients:
- Financial resources: As an experienced administrative employee or specialist in accountancy or financial management, you’ll rapidly deliver solutions to organisations according to their needs by executing tasks but also offering recommendations.
- Co-sourcing: You’ll work together with our clients to bring structural solutions based on a co-sourcing approach.
- Controlling co-sourcing: You’ll cover all aspects and projects related to the controlling environment, tapping into our internal expertise: knowledge of large ERP and BI applications, interim controlling management, controlling outsourcing, and business analyst outsourcing.
As part of our operational risk team, you will help organisations transform the ways in which they leverage people, third-party relationships, technology, data, business processes, and controls to manage operational risks and elevate business performance.
Our operational risk team offers different services.
- Internal audit: You will help transform internal audit functions to make improvements in internal control and process efficiency and to contribute to effective regulatory compliance. You’ll provide input to established internal audit functions on their strategy and purpose, resourcing models, and technology.
- Assurance: You’ll offer specialised information technology audit services to deliver risk and controls, audit analytics to extract insights from data, as well as third-party assurance to manage risks from the extended enterprise.
- Conduct risk: You’ll help organisations assess and evolve the values, beliefs, tone, conduct, and understanding of risk culture to align with their strategy and business practices.
- Extended enterprise risk management: You’ll evaluate and manage third-party risk related to outsourcing, licensing, alliances, and other business partnerships across the organisation to maximise business performance, streamline information technology and licensing costs, and optimise supply chains.
- Operational risk & transformation: You’ll help companies transform the ways in which they leverage people, technology, data, business processes, and controls to address their operational risks and drive business performance.
- Technology & data risk: You’ll help organisations transform their enterprise-wide technology and data management frameworks to improve decision-making at the senior stakeholder level.
Curious about a career at Deloitte?
Join our team and unlock your potential.open in new window Apply now!
Explore how we make impact
A career in Accounting & Controlling at Deloitte is truly full of unexpected moments. No two days are the same. Work spans a spectrum of projects, clients and industries.
You’ll get the rare opportunity to work with leading organisations and have a close-up view on how companies run from the inside out.
Discover what our employees in Accounting & Controlling have to say about their career at Deloitte.
Explore how we make impact
A career in Accounting & Controlling at Deloitte is truly full of unexpected moments. No two days are the same. Work spans a spectrum of projects, clients and industries. You’ll get the rare opportunity to work with leading organisations and have a close-up view on how companies run from the inside out. Discover what our employees in Accounting & Controlling have to say about their career at Deloitte.