Accounting & Controlling Consultant Bookmark has been added
Accounting & Controlling Consultant
Join our team and enjoy both short and long term assignments based at Deloitte or at the client that challenge and increase your knowledge of accounting and reporting.
Who you’ll be working with
Great businesses need great controls. Without strong accounting and controlling even the best business ideas will fail. We get that. We’re passionate about what we do because we know our role as accountants and controllers go far beyond checking figures and financials. Through our extensive knowledge of accounting, VAT, tax and financial management, our team of multidisciplinary experts support our diverse client base of national and multinational organisations stay in control.
Join our team
open in new window Apply now
What work you’ll be doing
- Work directly in our clients’ offices supporting their various accounting and controlling functions
- Participate in domains such as accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, cost accounting, financial planning, monthly/annual closing, controlling, credit management and tax returns
- Engage in interesting and challenging short and long-term client projects in financial functions and change and development projects
How you’ll grow
- Through your work with our diverse client base, you’ll experience numerous industry sectors, governmental organisations and NGOs
- You’ll be expose to, and gain practical hands-on experience in, all aspects of accounting & controlling as you work closely with industry and accounting experts and will give you an opportunity to specialise
- Being involved in change projects and financial controlling developments, you’ll be at the forefront of this specialisation
- Building your experience and confidence in the tools and techniques will allow you to assume more responsibilities in the future
- Eventually, you’ll evolve into roles such as (Chief) Accountant, Controller, Credit Manager or Finance Advisor
What’s in it for you
- You’ll grow your knowledge of accounting and reporting through working in the field, extensive on-the-job coaching and internal and external training programmes
- You’ll work with a team of experienced professionals who will coach you, many who are influential specialists at the top of their niche
- You’ll work on interesting and challenging assignments, both locally and internationally, that will inspire you daily with its diversityYou can work independently and have a healthy dose of team spirit;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
Who you are
- You understand the critical importance of accurate accounting and strong controlling to a business’ success
- You’re versatile and have the ability to adapt to and work in a variety of organisations and in a myriad of accounting functions
- You develop good working relationships with both senior CFOs and peers and care about adding value to your team
- You’re open, creative and flexible, in both time and in distance
What is your educational background?
You have a Masters or Bachelors in an economic, accountancy or other financial orientation.