Accounting & Tax Reporting Consultant
Join our multidisciplinary team and learn all there is to know about financial processes and how to apply this in practice, develop your task management skills, and share your accountancy expertise with our clients.
Who you’ll be working with
Successful management goes hand-in-hand with professional financial reporting, accurate and reliable tax and legal advice and relevant management consulting. Our multidisciplinary team of accountants and tax and legal consultants provide the expertise to allow organisations develop initial insights into their performance so they can make better decisions. Being in our many different offices means that we can respond quickly to the questions of our clients, mainly small and medium businesses, start-ups, fast-growing companies, entrepreneurs and private individuals, but also international companies.
Join our team
What work you’ll be doing
- Support our clients in their financial, tax and legal compliance as you provide services in accountancy, finance, reporting, VAT, corporate tax and corporate law
- Team up in strategic projects at client sites enhancing their financial planning, forecasting and compliance capabilities
- Collaborate directly with our clients to help them understand their business through financial management and reporting
- Work on tasks like complying general and analytical accounting, year-end/interim closings, financial planning/management, tax/legal compliance and optimisation
How you’ll grow
- Through your work with our diverse client base, you’ll develop your confidence and understanding of the critical importance of reporting
- You will be expose to, and gain practical hands-on experience in, all aspects of accounting & reporting and provide management insights through reporting
- Gradually, you’ll deal with more financial-strategic challenges, like managing mergers and acquisitions, succession planning…
- Building your experience and confidence in the tools and techniques, you’ll be assigned to more advisory projects as an Accountant-Tax Consultant
- Eventually, you’ll become trusted business advisor to our clients
What’s in it for you
- You’ll grow professionally through an extensive internal and external training programme such as the Junior milestone programme and can go for your IAB/IEC-certification
- You’ll learn all there is to know about financial processes and how to put them practice, as well as develop your task management skills
- You’ll collaborate with a team of experienced professionals who will give you extensive on-the-job coaching and expand your network as you work in complementary teams
Who you are
- You understand that business insights gained from financial reporting drive better decision making
- You have the analytical ability and problem solving aptitude to provide these insights
- You’re comfortable with change and embrace working with family businesses, growth companies, start-ups and multinational companies
- You’re passionate about helping people understand their business better and have the desire to become a trusted business advisor
- You can work solo but also have a healthy dose of team spirit
What is your educational background?
You have a Masters or Bachelors in an economic, accountancy or other financial orientation.