Financial Management Consultant SME
Join our team and take an active role in helping family-owned companies to achieve sustainable growth by challenging their business strategies and providing valuable insights through data analysis and transformation.
Who you’ll be working with
Organisational success depends on good financial management. It’s worth its weight in gold. Inspired by the possibilities to guide family-owned companies to reach their full potential, our passionate team of experts help our clients to make good financial decisions. By challenging their business strategies and providing valuable insights through data analysis and transformation, we really make change happen.
Join our team
What work you’ll be doing
- Understand intimately the lively and energetic world of entrepreneurial companies
- Analyse data and transform it into actionable insights to help SMEs and family-owned companies better run their businesses
- Advise our clients and respond to strategic questions using your knowledge of their business and financial and operational data to devise
- Rethink process flows and come up with solutions based on MS Power Pivot, QlikView and SQL
- Make a real impact on the project and our client with intelligent insights to help them grow
How you’ll grow
- As you hone your skills, you’ll grow from analysing and controlling data to advising our clients on management decisions that can really transform their businesses
- As you grow in your job, you’ll help our clients to challenge their strategic plans by analysing the profitability of their key business drivers and forecasting their plans, making you a true strategic advisor
What’s in it for you
- You’ll develop your financial management capabilities as you’re exposed to top specialists who will share their experience
- You’ll work on interesting and challenging assignments that inspires you daily with its diversity
- You’ll expand your network as you work with professionals who will coach you
Who you are
- You’re passionate about family-owned business and love building close relationships with your clients
- You’re fascinated by technological developments and have a structured approach to problem solving
- You embrace and adapt well to ever-changing circumstances
- You have a soft spot for data and relish data base management
- You have an aptitude for Excel, Power Pivot, SQL and Qlikview
What is your educational background?
You have a Masters in (Applied) Economic Sciences, Industrial, Commercial or Civil Engineering or any other Finance-related degree.