Accounting & Controlling and Audit programme has been saved
Accounting & Controlling and Audit programme
Do you have strong communication and analytical skills, and are you passionate about turning numbers into useful insights? Are you interested in exploring different financial environments such as audit and accountancy? Would you like to broaden your competences? Then you are the person we are looking for.
We offer a two-year programme where you will get the chance to work on different projects within the fields of Accounting & Controlling and Audit.
Depending on your preferences and competencies, you will start in Accounting & Controlling or Audit, and switch to the other field of expertise after the first year.
Accounting & Controlling
As a junior accountant, you will get to know everything about the financial business of an SME or multinational.
- Support a multidisciplinary team with general and analytical accounting, finance, VAT, corporate tax and corporate law;
- Prepare annual accounts and income tax returns;
- Be assigned to more advisory projects and assist clients with their specific needs. At the same time, more financial-strategic challenges will cross your path: drawing the right capital, putting up different analysis, managing mergers and acquisitions or succession planning.
As a junior auditor, you will start with getting to know the business and processes of your client.
- Develop an understanding of your clients’ business processes and the risks they face;
- Provide recommendations for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency;
- Approve year-end figures, check the balance sheet and both the profit and loss accounts thoroughly;
- Gain an understanding of the figures by performing analytical procedures;
- Review financial reporting of companies.
You will get specialized training & development opportunities in both fields. After two years, you will have built expertise and interdisciplinary competenties in each department and will be ready to kick-start your career in your preferred direction.
Join our team
open in new window Apply now
- You have a Master in (Applied) Economics, Business Administration, Management, Commercial Engineering, Accounting, Commercial Sciences Accountancy & Audit, Finance or any other related (business) degree;
- You speak fluent Dutch AND/OR French and have a good working knowledge in English;
- You are a team player, assertive, open-minded, enthusiastic and flexible;
- You are driven, proactive and a real problem solver;
- You demonstrate strong analytical skills and are quality and service-minded.
- An integrated onboarding plan and a tailor-made personal career plan;
- The ability to build a strong network for further multidisciplinary collaboration in the future;
- A dedicated coach and buddy in both departments that will support and coach you to get the best possible experience during the two-year programme;
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.