Do you love solving mysteries and detecting financial risks? Are you passionate about turning numbers into useful insights? Great, then you are the person we are looking for! Join our Audit & Assurance practice in Antwerp, Zaventem, Hasselt, Liège or Ghent!
What impact will you make?
Audit & Assurance is about much more than numbers. It is about helping our clients to assure strong foundations and to make sure that they are ready to act ahead. Get ready to push boundaries and make a difference in our firm. Did someone say “leading the future”? Our ultimate goal is to deliver the highest level of quality and make a positive impact for our people, for our clients and for society.
Why will you want to jump out of bed every morning?
As a junior auditor, you will start with getting to know the business and processes of your client. Our young and enthusiastic team of bright minds will be there to coach and support you in conducting the audit, so you can always turn to them if you have any questions. Your responsibilities will increase as you develop a better understanding of the clients and gain more experience. You will grow at your own pace and you may even become a leader of your own in-the-field team. We have big dreams and we expect you do too! You will:
- Develop an understanding of your clients’ business processes and the risks they face;
- Provide recommendations for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency;
- Approve year-end figures, check the balance sheet and both the profit and loss accounts thoroughly;
- Gain an understanding of the figures through performance of analytical procedures;
- Review financial reporting of companies.
A career in audit & assurance is truly full of unexpected moments. Not enough to light your fire? You’ll enjoy many fun and fulfilling experiences such as going on special missions where you can broaden your knowledge, and you may even get to work with a drone. No day will be the same!
Join our team
- You demonstrate analytical skills so you (almost) never get fooled.
- Delivering top quality service to clients puts a smile on your face.
- Strong academic background? Sure, you have a Master’s degree.
- You have great communication skills and are fluent in English and Dutch or French.
- An enthusiastic team player, who is open-minded and resilient? Check!
- You are assertive enough to speak up and ask questions at new and existing clients? Why yes, of course.
What’s in it for you
- A challenging, high-tech and innovative environment with an open door culture and lots of flexibility on offer.
- Working with a multicultural team with different backgrounds and expertise, a client portfolio with lots of variety (both in content and duration), and different locations (the office, client sites, and possibly other countries thanks to our internal mobility programme). At Deloitte diversity is key!
- Training programmes to develop your technical and leadership skills and a personal coach who will help bring out the best in you.
- The opportunity to build your knowledge of different industries such as consumer business, telecom, life science & healthcare, financial services and the public sector, or become an expert in a specific field.
- An interesting, tailor made career track with real growth opportunities.
- The possibility to work in a local office (Ghent, Hasselt, Antwerp, Liège) or the Gateway building at Brussels Airport.
- A competitive salary package with lots of fringe benefits.
- Finally yet importantly, being part of a great team that likes to unwind together after a hard day’s work. Work hard, play hard.
Who knew a career in Audit & Assurance could be this interesting? Reach out to us, and we’ll talk!