HR Analytics Consultant
Join our team and put your people skills and passion for software to good use by assisting our clients’ customer facing functions with the maintenance of their technologies.
Who you’ll be working with
The saying ‘Knowledge is power’ has never been truer. That’s why our team does a deep dive into our clients’ vast amount of data to extract valuable information. But we know that it’s only when we can answer the question ‘what does this mean?’ that the information becomes useful and relevant enough to help our clients make well-informed data-driven decision about its people strategy, operations and performance.
Applications will reopen as of October 2019
What work you’ll be doing
- Provide our clients with insights so they can take the best decisions and improve their performance
- Engage with clients to develop a deep and detailed understanding of their specific needs
- Integrate data stored in different sources and spread all over the company
- Design and develop solutions for reporting, analysis or content management
- Develop solutions and processes to ensure the right level of information quality
How you’ll grow
- While becoming proficient in the tools and systems, you’ll have the chance to focus on specific industries and HR Analytics domains
- Increasingly, you’ll assume more responsibility and manage projects and build a collaborative relationship with the client
- As you grow in your job, you’ll take on a more senior role and you’ll coach new hires on projects
- As you become proficient in combining these various skillsets, you’ll grow your own and other people’s soft skills
What’s in it for you
- You’ll grow your software knowledge, as well as develop your people skills
- You’ll work with a team of like-minded professionals with diverse areas of expertise who are eager to share their experience and coach you
- You’ll have the opportunity to expand your network and your horizons as you travel and work abroad
Who you are
- You believe in people as a critical success factor in companies
- You have the analytical insight, intellectual curiosity and vision to develop more efficient operating models
- You’re people minded, nimble and sensitive to your environment
- You have an innate concern to know our clients’ business and help them grow
- You’re an active steward, enthusiastic and care about your team
What is your educational background?
During your education, you have developed a specific interest in data and the impact it has on HR strategies and decision making.
The HR Analytics team welcomes graduates with a background in Information Management, Mathematics, Commercial Engineering, Economics, Civil and/or Industrial Engineering.