Learning Solutions Consultant
Join our team and put your people skills and passion for software to good use by assisting our clients’ customer facing functions with the maintenance of their technologies.
Who you’ll be working with
If organisations don’t properly train their people, their people can’t properly do their job. We understand that training is critical to the growth of an organisation and doesn’t happen by chance. It must be built into the DNA of an organisation and tracked in a system to ensure its effectiveness. That’s why our passionate team supports our clients in building learning management solutions on business-specific platforms so they can help their people be their best.
Join our team
What work you’ll be doing
- Assist in all five phases of a project: preparation, blue-print, implementation, test and customer support
- Collaborate closely with the project manager and ensure that our clients’ needs get the best-suited solution
- Choose between a more functional or technical role depending on your background preferences
- Translate business objectives into functional and technical requirements
- Work on business specific platforms like Taleo Learn, Oracle HCM or Talent Management Suites and with different web technologies (AJAX, PHP, HTML…)
How you’ll grow
- While becoming proficient in the tools and systems, you’ll have the chance to focus on specific industries or business domains within Learning Solutions
- Increasingly, you’ll assume more responsibility and manage projects and build a collaborative relationship with the client
- As you grow in your job, you’ll take on a more senior role and you’ll coach new hires on projects
- As you become proficient in combining these various skillsets, you’ll grow your own and other people’s soft skills
What’s in it for you
- You’ll grow your software knowledge, as well as develop your people skills
- You’ll work with a team of like-minded professionals with diverse areas of expertise who are eager to share their experience and coach you
- You’ll have the opportunity to expand your network and your horizons as you travel and work abroad
Who you are
- You believe in people as a critical success factor in companies
- You have the analytical insight, intellectual curiosity and vision to develop more efficient operating models
- You’re people minded, nimble and sensitive to your environment
- You have an innate concern to know our clients’ business and help them grow
- You’re an active steward, enthusiastic and care about your team
What is your educational background?
You have a background in Pedagogy, Psychology or other social sciences or you have a more technical background and are keen in developing learning software.