Public Sector Strategy Consultant has been saved
Public Sector Strategy Consultant
Join our team and apply your interest in the public sector to bringing outstanding value to our clients by analysing how to optimise their business operations.
Who you’ll be working with
The public sector is about more than only its institutions: it’s about citizens and businesses too.
So, we know when we bring value to the public sector, this in turn, has an impact on the citizens and businesses it serves. Based on deep industry expertise, our passionate team uses analysis, assessments and innovation to help our clients do whatever is needed to reduce administrative burden and costs and optimise how things are run. In short, making them more efficient and effective so they have a positive impact on the public.
Join our team
open in new window Apply now
What work you’ll be doing
- Support business development by contributing to the development of proposals
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research and in-depth analysis of organisational processes
- Assist in client meetings by preparing material, conducting interviews and supporting workshops
- Contribute to reports, recommendations and conclusions for our clients
- Commit to the PSO service line development by supporting the innovation of our offerings and the organisation of team events, training sessions and recruitment activities
How you’ll grow
- While becoming proficient in the tools and systems, you’ll be involved in content development for every aspect of the project cycle
- Increasingly, you’ll have the possibility to specialise either in a specific client segment or in a particular subject matter
- Over time, you’ll develop collaborative relationships with our client executives and senior personnel, becoming their trusted advisor
- As you grow in your job, you’ll have to opportunity to be promoted and coach and mentor junior colleagues
What’s in it for you
- You’ll work on interesting and challenging projects for key international organisations such as the European Union institutions, international organisations (NATO, United Nations, Eurocontrol…) and federal, regional or local governments
- You’ll engage with experienced and motivated consultants and managers with diverse areas of expertise who are eager to share their experience and coach you
- You’ll have the opportunity to expand your network and your horizons as you travel and work abroad
Who you are
- You’re fascinated by the public sector and relish industry trends and market dynamics
- You combine intellectual curiosity with creativity to turn bright ideas into brighter solutions
- You blend outstanding analytical skills with strong business acumen
- You desire to bring outstanding value to our clients by analysing how to optimise their business operations
- You’re people minded, nimble and sensitive to your environment
What is your educational background?
You have a Masters in Information Technology, (Applied) Economics, Commercial or Civil Engineering, Commercial Sciences, Management, Finance, Political Sciences or any other business degree. A Postgraduate in Management is an asset.