Strategy Consultant has been saved
Join our team and take an active role in developing the strategy that our clients need to address the challenges they face and transform their businesses.
Who you’ll be working with
We know that big strategic decisions ultimately change the direction of an organisation. We want to be part of that change. That’s why we convert big data into a big strategic vision. Our dedicated team of experts has the exceptional ability to dive into the details of big data analytics and still maintain a helicopter view of market dynamics and industry trends. By giving our clients a glimpse into the horizon, we help them to grow into whatever they want to be in the future.
Join our team
open in new window Apply now
What work you’ll be doing
- Help CEOs, CXOs and senior management define their business strategies and translate their vision into concrete initiatives
- Enhance pricing performance by applying a more structured price and discount system and by developing value-based pricing strategies
- Improve profitability management through tailored pricing and cost-to-serve guidelines
- Boost sales performance to better segmentation, account management and selling techniques
- Support clients to become more innovative by developing an innovation strategy and assisting them with bringing new products and services to the market
How you’ll grow
- While becoming proficient in the tools and systems, you’ll evolve from contributing to leading the development of recommendations
- Increasingly, you’ll assume more responsibility and manage your project and your team to the expected outcome
- Over time, you’ll develop collaborative relationships with client executives and senior personnel, becoming their trusted advisor
- As you grow in your job, you’ll take on a more senior role and contribute to Monitor Deloitte’s business development, leveraging your experience, expertise and network
- As you become proficient in combining these various skillsets, you’ll influence Monitor Deloitte’s talent management by building on your experience to develop your team and peers
What’s in it for you
- You’ll work alongside top experts on some of the most interesting, innovative and challenging projects in the world
- You’ll engage with experienced and motivated consultants and managers with diverse areas of expertise who are eager to share their experience and coach you
- You’ll have the opportunity to expand your network and your horizons as you travel and work abroad
Who you are
- You combine intellectual curiosity with creativity to turn bright ideas into brighter solutions
- You have outstanding analytical skills and think strategically not tactically
- You’re fascinated with future industry and market dynamics and can identify emerging trends
- You have an innate concern to know our clients’ business and help them grow
- You’re people minded, nimble and sensitive to your environment
What is your educational background?
You hold a Masters in Commercial Engineering, Applied Economics or Civil Engineering. An (international) Postgraduate in Management is an asset.