Real Estate Consultant has been saved
Real Estate Consultant
Join our team and advise clients on all corporate finance and strategic matters related to every step of a real estate transaction, from the search for suitable locations to the sale or lease of the property.
Who you’ll be working with
Real estate is a complex business, particularly from a legal and accounting standpoint. We get that. Unlike others, our dynamic team of specialists thrive on this complexity and see the opportunities. It’s what keeps us sharp. With experts in tax, compliance and law, we’re able to combine property expertise with financial and business advice to advise our clients in corporate finance and strategic matters along the entire value chain of real estate from buying and selling property for sound investment to preparing planning applications and managing commercial real estate.
Join us now
What work you’ll be doing
- Research the real estate market (office-, logistics-, residential market, recent transactions), Belgium’s economic situation, trends in rent evolution, interest rates…
- Support senior team members in client meetings and extract relevant information
- Build Excel models to execute calculations and analyse their outputs: i.e.: valuation of a building, simulate cashflows of a development scenario, simulate the financing cost of a real estate development
- Assist with proposal development (data gathering, slide development, project qualifications…)
- Write client reports and prepare presentations (e.g. updates of the Belgium real estate market) and attend final meetings
How you’ll grow
- As you develop your confidence and understanding, you’ll be in charge of all the tasks you have been involved
- You’ll be expose to, and gain practical hands-on experience in, all aspects of real estate and manage all aspects of certain assignments
- Gradually, you’ll coordinate projects and guide real estate analysts and interns
- Eventually, you’ll become more involved in business development efforts and represent the Real Estate or GLS team at various networking events
What’s in it for you
- You’ll learn all there is to know about real estate as you participate in the deal-making process of buying and selling
- You’ll collaborate with a team of experienced professionals who will give you extensive on-the-job coaching and expand your network as you work in complementary teams
- You’ll work on interesting and challenging assignments, both locally and internationally, that will inspire you daily with its diversity
Who you are
- You’re passionate about Real Estate and assessing the profitability of a project
- You’re eager to take on strategic and transactional challenges and come up with deep insights in the real estate world
- You display profound analytical, synthetic & storyboarding skills and can summarise complex cases clearly and simply
- You have a good business sense and relish economics & finance
What is your educational background?
You have a Masters in Financial, Economic and/or Business-related studies.