Digital Tax Consultant has been saved
Digital Tax Consultant
Join our Digital Tax team that leads the way in optimising tax processes with tomorrow’s technologies. The tax services landscape is evolving rapidly. New and disruptive technologies, such as blockchain, are changing tax functions. You could be at the forefront of this change, continuously pushing boundaries and developing and implementing innovative technology solutions both internally and at our clients, in Belgium and internationally.
Who you’ll be working with
Data mining, analytics and artificial intelligence are just a few of the technologies that impact the way authorities organise themselves. Tax data quality, coming from different sources, has never been so important and this (r)evolution is not to be stopped. Our Digital Tax team helps business to respond and even be ahead by offering process engineering and technology skills combined with general tax expertise.
Join our team
What work you’ll be doing
- Assist clients in analysing their tax and accounting processes;
- Use (Deloitte) tools and systems to collect client data and generate tax reports;
- Provide advice regarding data extraction;
- Work with your team to propose the best suitable technological solutions to improve and accelerate clients’ tax and accounting processes;
- Implement different tools and solutions on site at (international) clients;
- Gain in-depth knowledge of our different solutions and tools (i.e. Robotic Process Automation, Indirect Tax SMART, Value Chain Analysis, Tax Chatbot,…);
- Detect clients’ (future) needs to assist with the development of our existing or new tools;
- Work with colleagues from other Deloitte member firms to tackle cross-border tax questions and issues.
How you’ll grow
- In the first years of your career you will expand your technical knowledge and you will be involved in various technology, data management and process improvement projects;
- Gradually, you will be involved in more complex projects, including Strategy, Risk and Operation projects, for a varied portfolio of clients;
- As you grow in your job, you will take on a more senior role, and you will have the opportunity to learn all about how to delegate tasks and coach your junior colleagues;
- As your proficiency in combining these various skill sets increases, you may become a manager and take the lead on projects, become a trusted advisor for clients, and continue to develop your managerial competences.
What’s in it for you
- Become one of the pioneers in tax digital transformation;
- Discover new technologies and be at the forefront of the latest digital trends;
- Get the chance to work in a team of experienced professionals who will coach you on the job. They will be eager to share their technical expertise with you and help you develop your professional skills (client service, multi-tasking, time management, communication; …);
- Implement state-of-the-art solutions for our clients;
- Be part of a multi-cultural, globally connected team.
Who you are
- Interest in technology trends which define the digital future of business processes;
- Great sense of accuracy, results-oriented and able to work against deadlines;
- Like to deep-dive in numbers and data;
- Able to work independently as well as in a team;
- Willing to learn and apply new technologies and best practices;
- Fluent in English.
What is your educational background?
You have a bachelor or master’s degree in a business- or technology-related field.