Junior Legal Officer has been saved
Junior Legal Officer
Join our dynamic team and enjoy an intense work environment where you get to work closely with other functions and provide a wide range of legal expertise to our internal clients and the firm.
As a member of the Legal Office, you will support all Deloitte legal entities in matters relating to contracts, litigation and corporate compliance. The contracting team verifies a variety of contracts coming from Deloitte departments, suppliers, clients, subcontractors,… The litigation team follows up on litigation by either dealing with the matter or by acting as the liaison between Deloitte and the appointed lawyer. The corporate compliance team verifies all the activities and checks if they are in line with the Deloitte Policies.
Applications are closed
Stay tuned and apply in the future.
As a Junior Legal Officer, you will:
- Perform and support contractual reviews from a variety of sources such as the Deloitte departments, suppliers, clients, subcontractors, the HR departments or the Deloitte network
- Solve and follow up on issues with regard to legal files to ensure that the best possible service can be offered to your stakeholders in close cooperation with the Senior Lawyers
- Adopt a customer oriented attitude by guiding stakeholders and offering them the most appropriate solution and excellent service
- Conduct trainings on legal matters
- Support others by acting as an example within your job and supporting them as a mentor (showing best practices on how to approach tasks and offer help where necessary and help them cope with difficulties)
- Stay informed about professional knowledge and technical skills in the area of Legal in order to maximise your professional knowledge and to apply it within the organisation in the best possible manner
- Report to the Legal Counsel
The senior roles within this team act as an Account Manager towards the different business lines.