Marketing & Communications Officer
Join our young and dynamic team and help create, implement and manage the messages, activities and materials through which our clients, opinion leaders, employees and the general public experience Deloitte.
As a member of the Marketing & Communications team, you will be part of a team that is responsible for strategic marketing planning, ensuring that all communication and marketing activities are in line with Deloitte’s strategic growth and development objectives.
Join our team
As a Marketing & Communications Officer, you will:
- Be part of team that operates as an internal communications agency, planning and directly overseeing all marketing and communication campaigns relating to firm branding, advertising, key sponsorship and strategic partnership initiatives, public relations and corporate hospitality and event management. Furthermore they manage and execute the firm’s internal and external digital strategy across web, e-mail, intranet and social media channels to profile and promote Deloitte’s array of services.
- Depending on your degree, you can focus on either PR and communications, digital media or events.
Related Junior Positions:
- Graphic Designer
- Web Designer
- Community Officer
- Event Officer
- Marketing Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
As you become more senior, you will:
- Act as an Account Manager towards the different business lines
- Take on a Project Manager role and be responsible for the follow – up of different projects within digital marketing, internal & external communication, …