Digital Designer Marketing has been saved
Digital Designer Marketing
Join our dynamic team and use your creativity and passion for marketing and communications to engage both internal and external audiences, and help drive the success of our firm.
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
Our Marketing team is expanding and we have a very exciting career opportunity.
Are you passionate about digital marketing? Do you enjoy exploring how new online marketing tools work? Are you fascinated by the various design/technical and social elements that go into creating a successful online marketing campaign? You enjoy working in a team and are happy to go that extra mile to deliver results? A troubleshooter, who thrives in a dynamic, innovative environment?
If you answered yes to all of the above, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, creative team, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a detail-oriented self-starter who can easily multitask and who understands project management stages. Excellent presentation, communication, and computer skills are essential. It is also important to be a team player able to handle criticism and implement suggestions to improve animated designs.
As a Digital Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Generating high-quality graphics and computer animations
- Designing and creating prototypes and mock-ups for multi-channel platforms, including social media, digital signage, website and digital newsletters
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the digital assets accordingly
- Supporting the production of online advertising on platforms such as YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC to drive website traffic
- Creating dashboards presenting insights on campaign success using social media enterprise solutions and Adobe tools
You should have a strong understanding of the following:
- Programming languages – must be adept at using various languages to design web pages and applications, such as HTML and CSS
- Adobe Creative Suite software – from Dreamweaver to Photoshop, should be adept at the various Adobe software for web development and graphic design
- 1-2 years experience in digital design
- College degree in digital media/marketing or related field
- Experience working with web metrics and social media reporting tools
- Highly developed new media creative skills
- Experience working within the Adobe (or similar) content management system
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A challenging job in a young dynamic team
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth
- Competitive salary in accordance with education, experience and skills
- Attractive extralegal advantages
Join our team
Get the distinctive Deloitte experience