Strategic Clients & Markets Officer | Deloitte Belgium | Careers | Student opportunity in Internal Services has been added to your bookmarks.
Strategic Clients & Markets Officer
Join our team and support Deloitte professionals in creating value for clients and practices and reinforce Deloitte’s market impact through initiatives that clearly distinguish the firm from other professional service providers.
As a member of our Clients & Markets team, you will offer a wide range of support tasks in order to ensure qualitative services towards our business partners, consultants, partners and external clients. The team not only implements and executes different market approaches, they also provide the industries with the necessary knowledge, share best practices, measure the feedback of our clients and analyse the impact of it.
With your experience in and knowledge of a specific sector, you will consult the industry specialists and internal stakeholders to take the right actions and initiatives.
As a Clients & Markets Officer, you will:
- Continuously inform yourself about the new trends and hot topics in the financial service industry by networking, doing document analysis and research
- Help the stakeholders understand the industry landscape in Belgium and lead initiatives accordingly
- Analyse and screen the information and present your reports and findings to core clients
- Participate in industry meetings and follow up the different business cases
- Decide, in collaboration with the specialist, which clients and stakeholders to target and invite them for trainings and meetings
- Provide support/guidance on client segments that particularly matter to you and your assigned industry
- Coordinate specific sales opportunity efforts and, if appropriate for related Partners, lead those sales efforts
- Link with "Community of Practice" in Belgium and global teams
Related junior positions in this team:
- Business Analyst
- Junior Researcher
- Internal Consultant
As you become more senior, you will:
- Take on the role of Account Manager
- Be in direct contact with the industry leaders as well as the Partners and clients
- Focus on networking and ensure an up-to-date market overview per industry/business
- Become a sparring partner of the industry leaders, key persons, internally as well as externally