Contract, Risk & Compliance Consultant has been saved
Contract, Risk & Compliance Consultant
Join our team and focus on risk management that can help our clients optimise relationships with other entities to improve business processes, maximise revenue, manage costs, address risks, strengthen relationships, and boost performance.
As part of the Contract Risk & Compliance (CRC) team, you will focus on risk management that helps organisations optimise relationships with other entities to improve business processes, maximise revenue, manage costs, address risks, strengthen relationships, and boost performance.
To best serve our clients, our team addresses four areas:
- Software license compliance: helping software vendors identify unlicensed software
- Business partner assurance: assisting companies to determine whether the financials reported by their business partners are correct
- Software Asset Management: helping companies with software asset and license management
- Contract advisory: optimising processes and procedures companies require to control their extended enterprise
Contract, Risk & Compliance
As a CRC consultant, you will:
- Review contract terms and conditions to understand software license metrics and licensing models.
- Perform data analysis on the business partner sales and/or cost records, and assist with testing the accuracy of royalty reports submitted to our clients.
- Help identify and analyse software installation information during software license compliance reviews.
- Support the senior or manager on the job with identifying improvement opportunities, and formulating recommendations for our client.
- Help identify and calculate cost saving opportunities through optimising software installations and/or licenses.
- Participate in client meetings and calls throughout the review process.
- Work closely with one or two senior colleagues who will guide you and share their knowledge and experience
There is potential that CRC can offer you the opportunity to work for short periods in locations such as Scandinavia, United Arab Emirates (Dubai), South Africa, India, Kuwait, Singapore, Russia or China.
As you become more senior, you will:
- Give guidance to consultant
- Be responsible for quality of end-deliverable
- Manage multiple projects and report to management
- Be point of contact for a clieny
- Become subject matter expert on CRC
- Develop a number of soft skills such as project management, coaching, report writing, and communication and presentation skills.