IT Audit Consultant | Deloitte Belgium | Careers | Student opportunity in Risk Advisory and Audit has been added to your bookmarks.
Join our team and link business to underpinning IT systems by learning to know our clients and their businesses, performing reviews and analyses, and keeping up with information technology trends and emerging risks.
As a member of the IT Audit team, you will perform challenging projects for clients across different industries, linking business to underpinning IT systems. Our team keeps up with information technology trends and emerging risks that impact our clients, ranging from compliance risk and IT risks to financial risks. You will be client focused and use your analytical mindset to identify risks, control them, and improve IT processes and controls.
IT Risk Consulting
As an IT Audit Consultant, you will:
- Analyse how the organisation, processes and IT systems work
- Understand business process controls, application controls and IT controls
- Perform reviews and analyses
- Audit IT organisations, IT processes and IT systems against regulations, standards and good practices such as COBIT and ITIL
- Evaluate processes, risks and controls
- Interview clients
- Identify opportunities to improve business process controls and identify (automated) controls that reduce the residual risk
- Propose practical solutions to the client, most likely to management or the Board of Directors
- Work on several projects concurrently, with projects lasting from a couple of weeks to several months
- Facilitate meetings, validate findings and obtain agreements
- Work independently as well as in a team
As you become more senior, you will:
- Take charge of audits
- Work on process optimisation and project management
- Coach and lead teams
- Review the work of junior project members
- Grow into commercial, recruiting, and many other challenging roles
- Practice and sharpen business, people management, coaching, interview, boardroom and many other skills