Digital HR Consultant has been saved
Digital HR Consultant
Join our team and put your people skills and analytical insight to good use by defining our clients’ HR Technology strategy and architecture, as well as maximizing the value of their SuccessFactors solution.
Who you’ll be working with
As a Digital HR consultant you will be helping our clients both in defining their HR Technology strategy and architecture, as well as in maximizing the potential value of their SuccessFactors solution. We support our clients from business case to actual implementation of the technology and support. Through this broad experience, we gained insights in the latest developments and trends, which our clients benefit from.
We believe the success of any HR technology extends beyond a flawless implementation. We focus on a true integration of technology in the organization of the client. Throughout the project, we rethink the existing HR processes, the HR experience of employees and managers, as well as the imperative change required to fully adopt the new system(s). We build the necessary capabilities, to deliver a lasting, impactful, and positive transformation at our clients.
Join our team
open in new window Apply now
What work you’ll be doing
- You will shape and execute SAP SuccessFactors HRIS implementations, through the (re)design of HR processes, the configuration of SAP SuccessFactors and the integration in the existing technology landscape and processes.
- You will grow into a trusted advisor for our clients in the (re)alignment of the HR strategy with the solution of choice and the implementation of HR Technology
solutions - improving the value of technology and positioning HR as an impactful player in the business;
- You will work closely together with your project team, stakeholders at the client, and our partner SAP to ensure a qualitative project delivery;
What’s in it for you
- You will continuously develop your knowledge and insights on the use of enabling HR technologies, integration of these technologies in the architecture of the client, the desired employee experience, as well as general HR-trends;
- You’ll work with a team of like-minded professionals with diverse areas of expertise who are eager to share their experience and coach you;
Who you are
- You have a keen interest in HR technologies and are conscious of the role it has within an organization;
- You have the analytical insight, intellectual curiosity and vision to develop more efficient operating models;
- You’re people minded and sensitive to your environment;
- You are fluent in Dutch and have knowledge of French and English;
Your educational background
During your education, you have developed a strong interest in HR processes. You understand the importance of technology within an HR department. The SuccessFactors team welcomes graduates with a master degree in Social sciences, Business Engineering, Civil Engineering or ICT.