Financial Regulations Consultant has been saved
Financial Regulations Consultant
The Regulatory, Compliance and Integrity Services team is part of a larger dynamic and dedicated team that focusses on delivering a wide range of assignments within the Financial Services Industry. Being part of the largest professional services firm in Belgium, you will work in diverse and international teams for clients that are national institutions and/or international financial groups in the banking, asset management, insurance, and payment industries.
Who you’ll be working with
The commercial world is constantly changing. Our clients face new regulations, shifting legislation and fluctuating economic and financial risk. We get that. Unlike others, our young and dynamic team of compliance professionals thrive on this complexity and see the opportunities. It’s what keeps us sharp. With specialist knowledge in MiFID, UCITS, PRIIPS, IDD, AML implementation work, increasing compliance and ethics culture, corporate and internal governance, optimisation of the compliance function and methodology, we help our clients comply to existing and new regulations.
Join our team
open in new window Apply now
Financial Regulations Consultant
What work you’ll be doing
- Advise our clients on strategic matters linked to new regulation
- Deliver projects around the implementation of existing and new regulation
- Help our clients to develop adequate structures and control frameworks to ensure regulatory compliance
- Counsel clients to design and enhance an ethical and compliant culture with integrity
- Analyse new regulations and create insights that are relevant to our clients’ business
How you’ll grow
- While becoming proficient in the tools and systems, you’ll expand your knowledge of financial services regulation
- Increasingly, you’ll take more responsibility and be involved in international regulatory working groups
- As you grow in your job, you’ll take on a more senior role and coach junior team members on new regulation and service delivering
- As you become proficient in combining these various skillsets, you’ll develop your skills in management and business development capabilities
What’s in it for you
- You’ll grow through internal and external training programmes and intensive on-the-job coaching as you work with professionals and top specialists who will share their experience and coach you
- You’ll gain hands-on experience working for a leading consultancy on some of the world’s most complex regulatory and compliance issues
- You’ll expand your network as you work with colleagues and clients from diverse and international groups in the banking asset management, insurance and payment industries
Who are you
- You believe your analytical and critical mind is your greatest asset
- You creative, open-minded, flexible and care about your team
- You understand the importance of learning regulatory and compliance tools and systems to become a trusted advisor
- You have a service-oriented approach to our clients and enjoy developing good working relationships
- You are open-mind, creative, flexible and committed to ethics
What is your educational background?
You have a Masters in Law or (Applied) Economics.