Legal Consultant SME has been saved
Legal Consultant SME
Join our multidisciplinary team and empower our clients (small and medium enterprises) by providing them the legal expertise that they require to run a successful, innovative, growing business.
Who you’ll be working with
Successful management goes hand-in-hand with professional financial reporting, accurate and reliable tax and legal advice and relevant management consulting. Our multidisciplinary team of accountants and tax and legal consultants provide the legal expertise our clients need to run a successful, innovative and growing business. Being in our many different offices means that we can respond quickly to the questions of our clients, the most important family-owned businesses, entrepreneurs and private individuals in Belgium.
Join our team
open in new window Apply now
What work you’ll be doing
- Analyse our clients’ files in entrepreneur and contract law, social law, corporate law, private governance, structuralising of real estate, succession planning, mergers and acquisition
- Formulating adequate advice
- Prepare and design bylaws, legal reports, statutes and other agreements
How you’ll grow
- While becoming proficient in the tools and systems, you’ll rapidly become a top advisor and will create trust with our clients
- Together with your team, you’ll guide our clients in their most critical decisions: setting up a business or project, implementing corporate governance, independent succession planning, closing mergers and acquisitions and other diverse specific business assignments
What’s in it for you
- You’ll develop your knowledge of entrepreneur and contract law, social law, corporate law, private governance, structuralising of real estate, succession planning, mergers and acquisition
- You’ll work on interesting and challenging assignments that inspires you daily with its diversity
- You’ll grow through internal and external training programmes and intensive on-the-job coaching as you work with top specialists who will share their experience and coach you
Who you are
- You’re passionate about family-owned businesses and love building close relationships with your clients
- You’re versatile and stimulated by a spectrum of interests but willing to specialise in one domain
- You believe your hands-on approach, analytical mind and problem-solving skills are your greatest assets
- You’re willing to work independently but also have a healthy dose of team spirit
What is your educational background?
You have a Masters in Law. An additional Law or Fiscal degree or Masters in Notaryship is an asset.