Privacy Consultant has been saved
Join our multidisciplinary and international team of legal and IT privacy specialists and advise our clients on matters related to the protection of personal information, privacy and the legal aspects of information security.
Who you’ll be working with
We understand that increasing digitalisation brings new and challenging risks, and each year privacy becomes an ever more critical aspect of a company’s strategy. Our diverse team blends profiles and competencies across legal and IT privacy specialisms to ensure that fresh academic and practical knowledge merge with excellent technology skillsets and an eagerness to continuously learn and acquire hands-on experience. It’s this fusion that allows us to provide tested, modular and pragmatic solutions that help our clients overcome the challenges they face, both from a legal and technical perspective.
Join our team
open in new window Apply now
What work you’ll be doing
- Provide our clients with practical and meaningful advice on matters related to the protection of personal information, privacy and the legal aspects of information security
- Help clients identify privacy-related, legal or business risks and assist them in the implementation of the appropriate organisational and technical counter measures
- Plan and execute a pragmatic and integrated privacy and legal approach to make privacy work within our clients’ business operations
- Advise on both legal and technical aspects of privacy or other IT legal issues and look for compliant but workable solutions
- Assist in drafting legal updates or courses for Deloitte’s European Privacy Academy or for other initiatives
How you’ll grow
- While becoming proficient in Deloitte methodologies, you’ll acquire deeper knowledge of the legal and technical aspects of privacy and security
- Increasingly, you’ll take more responsibility, have opportunities to travel internationally and coach more junior staff
- As you grow in your job, you’ll use your know-how to provide practical advice and connect with members of our European Privacy Academy alumni network and the network of Deloitte privacy professionals
- As you become proficient in combining these various skillsets, you’ll have the possibility to turn your innovative ideas to implementation
What’s in it for you
- You’ll develop your knowledge of both legal and technical aspects of privacy
- You’ll expand your connections as you collaborate with members of our European Privacy Academy alumni network and the network of Deloitte privacy professionals
- You’ll grow through internal and external training programmes and intensive on-the-job coaching as you work with top specialists who will share their experience and coach you
Who you are
- You’re passionate about technology and law and where they intersect
- You believe your analytical mind and problem-solving skills are your greatest assets
- You enjoy collaborating closely with clients daily and supporting their business growth
- You embrace and adapt well to ever-changing circumstances
- You combine intellectual curiosity with a practical hands-on approach
What is your educational background?
You have a Masters in Law with a specialisation in ICT & Media Law, European Law or Intellectual Property Rights.