Digital Transformation Consultant has been saved
Digital Transformation Consultant
Want to have an impact that matters on your client’s processes using the latest digital platforms? Join our Digital Transformation team and become a certified digital consultant in CRM or ERP using Salesforce or NetSuite technology.
Who you’ll be working with
As a Digital Transformation Consultant, you’ll focus on enterprise wide digital transformations that start and end with the customer. The team focuses on bringing full digital transformation to family/privately driven clients and fast growing start-ups and scale-ups. Digital Transformation Consultants advise them on the best cloud solutions that suits their specific needs. They help them implement renewed business processes with these technologies from front-office to back-office, from marketing to financial reporting.
Join our team
open in new window Apply now
What work you’ll be doing
- As we work for fast growing companies, like tech scale-ups, and family driven companies, you’ll work closely together with the actual decision takers at the client.
- You’ll be involved in high velocity projects, delivering value in a few months. Bringing digital transformation ranging from Marketing, CRM to ERP/Finance solutions.
- Imagine the clients’ future business through discovery & requirement gathering workshops.
- What you advise is what you deliver. “Hands-on” and “pragmatism” are key words in our approach and mind-set.
- Seen the nature of our clients, you see immediate change and results of the work you do.
- Whether you are a business/financial or customer centric profile, we will help you to choose which part of the end-to-end business processes suits you most.
o With a customer centric focus you will analyze/optimize CRM related processes to help our clients gain better control in marketing, sales and service and provide qualitative end-to-end solutions using Salesforce.
o With a business & financial focus you will analyze/optimize the different business processes of an organization (procurement, billing, accounting, etc.) and provide qualitative end-to-end solutions using NetSuite.
How you’ll grow
- Learn fast in smaller project teams (e.g. 3 – 5 pers.), allowing you to give and receive feedback directly from your peers.
- Develop your hard and soft skills in a hands on environment from day one. Supported by the greater community and trainings that Deloitte has to offer.
- Depending on the path you chose you will become an expert in your area of expertise (sales, procurement, accounting…).
- Start coaching younger team members in accomplishing project tasks after your first projects and after getting the basics within your chosen domain.
What’s in it for you
- Challenging, innovating, dynamic and young environment where personal development and growth are encouraged.
- You will have access to Deloitte’s network, resources and intellectual property on your projects.
- Within DigitalMix you have the opportunity to become an all-round consultant, with a broad background.
- You will learn everything there is to agile methodologies and apply these concepts to all of our projects, ensuring a high quality standards on everything you deliver.
- Our NetSuite / Salesforce training programs offer you the opportunity to become a certified consultant in either of these platforms.
- Get to know the unique dynamics and entrepreneurial spirits of the industries you work in.
Who you are
- You want to assist startups, scale ups and privately driven companies in their digital transformation journey, from initial requirement discovery to implementation.
- You relish analyzing and optimizing business processes and have the natural ability to summarize complex business requirements into a language that everyone understands.
- You are tech-savy and fascinated to learn how to translate business processes and requirements into supporting NetSuite/Salesforce solutions.
- You are dynamic, encouraging and not afraid to be outside of your comfort zone.
What is your educational background?
You have developed a specific interest in business operations. You understand the importance of technology in business optimization projects. The team welcomes bachelors and masters with a background in Business and/or Technology/ICT or any other relevant studies.