Treasury Consultant has been saved
Who you will be working with
In the recent years Treasury has evolved from a pure cash and liquidity management role to a broader function and is nowadays considered a strategic partner to business units.
We’re passionate about what we do as our role is to give our clients more control of their treasury operations and processes. We help our clients spot pitfalls before they become problems, weigh the pros and cons and connect the dots so they can make informed, intelligent and insightful decisions that help them to mitigate risks and maximise opportunities that have the potential to impact their bottom line.
Join our team
What work you will be doing
- Specialise and assist in treasury transformation projects
- Select and implement treasury systems
- Participate in the bank selection process for our clients and banking landscapes rationalisation
- Conduct risk management activities and evaluate technical issues, analyse facts, consult and deliver solutions
- Help clients understand the impact of diverse regulations on treasury matters (e.g. IFRS, EMIR, BEPS, SOX, BASEL III, etc.) and provide tailored solutions to their needs
- Understand the aspects of various operating models such as centralisation and their implication on the treasury function
How you will grow
- While becoming proficient in the tools and systems, you will acquire deeper knowledge of treasury systems and risk management and methodologies
- Increasingly, you will support the further development of our Treasury Advisory team, as well as develop and maintain our client network
- As you grow in your job, you will take on a more senior role and be responsible for the quality of end-deliverables and deal with clients
- As you become proficient in combining these various skillsets, you will continue to develop your management competencies
What’s in it for you
- You will take on interesting and challenging assignments and have an opportunity to work across industries and geographies
- You will receive first-class learning and development opportunities as you are exposed to top specialists and seniors who will share their experience
- You will gain international business skills, strengthen relationships with professionals and make an impact that matters on your career
- You will receive an attractive salary package and exciting fringe benefits
Who you are
- You believe your critical and analytical mind are your greatest assets and have a broad range of skills from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- You have a strong interest in treasury and financial risk management
- You embrace integrity, initiative, motivation and curiosity
- Having experience with a Treasury Management System (SAP, FIS, Wall Street, etc.) is a strong asset
- You have the flexibility to work in fast-paced environments such as investment banks, government agencies, consulting firms and corporate giants
What is your educational background?/Do you have a degree in?/What did you study?
You have a Masters degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting.