Business Process Risk Consultant
Join our dynamic team and help large national and multinational companies, and non-profit and public sector organisations bring their operations & finance under control by identifying risks and helping the management remediate these risks.
Who you’ll be working with
The commercial world is constantly changing. Our clients face new regulations, shifting legislation and fluctuating economic and financial risk. Our team of specialists knows that risk are just opportunities in reverse. We’re passionate about what we do because we know our role is to give our clients more control of their operational and financial processes. By identifying risks, we help our clients spot pitfalls before they become problems, weigh the pros and cons and connect the dots so they can make informed, intelligent and insightful decisions that help them to mitigate risks and maximise opportunities.
Business Process Risk Consulting
What work you’ll be doing
- Conduct assessments of operational, financial or business risks in various types of industries
- Identify, develop and test internal control measures to ensure that our clients’ business processes are efficient, effective and compliant
- Improve or develop management and operational reporting to monitor processes and risks
- Developing operational and financial models and simulations to analyse the impact of risks on an organisation
- Facilitate change for organisations and advise our clients on ways of improving their decision making, organisational structure, operational processes, financial analysis, related risk management and internal control environment (e.g. global supply chain transformation, procurement, logistics and distributions network redesign)
How you’ll grow
- While becoming proficient in the tools and systems, you’ll acquire deeper knowledge of business processes, risk management and methodologies, and soft skills like coaching, interviewing techniques
- Increasingly, you’ll increase your responsibilities and coach junior team members
- As you grow in your job, you will take on a more senior role and be responsible for the quality of end-deliverables and deal with clients
- As you become proficient in combining these various skillsets, you’ll continue to develop your management competencies
What’s in it for you
- You’ll grow your knowledge of tools and databases and learn about many different industries, companies and project types
- You’ll take on interesting and challenging assignments that inspires you daily with its diversity as you work for national and multinationals, non-profit and public sector organisations
- You’ll gain hands-on experience as you’re exposed to top specialists and seniors who will share their experience
Who you are
- You believe your critical and analytical mind are your greatest assets
- You enjoy collaborating closely with clients daily and have a client and service-oriented approach
- You have the innate ability to create change in a practical way for our clients
- You are open-minded, enthusiastic, flexible and committed to helping businesses succeed
- You embrace and adapt well to ever-changing circumstances
What is your educational background?
You have a Masters in (Applied) Economics, Business Engineering, Management, Finance or any other related business degree.