Corporate Compliance Consultant | Deloitte | Careers | Risk Advisory has been added to your bookmarks.
Corporate Compliance Consultant
Who you’ll be working with
The commercial world is constantly changing. Our clients face new regulations, shifting legislation and fluctuating economic and financial risk. We get that. Unlike others, our young and dynamic team of compliance professionals thrive on this complexity and see the opportunities. It’s what keeps us sharp. With specialist knowledge in anti-bribery and corruption, export controls, AML, anti-trust and competition and business partner screening, implementation work, increasing compliance and ethics culture and corporate and internal governance, we help clients comply to existing and new regulations.
Join our team
What work you’ll be doing
- Advise our clients on strategic matters linked to existing and new regulation
- Assist our clients to develop adequate structures and control frameworks to ensure regulatory compliance
- Counsel clients on how to build or enhance an ethical and compliant culture that has integrity
- Manage projects concerning the implementation of existing and new regulation
- Contribute to national and international business development
How you’ll grow
- While becoming proficient in the tools and systems, you’ll expand your knowledge about compliance regulations and obligations
- Increasingly, you’ll coach junior team members on new regulations and service delivering and review their work
- As you grow in your job, you’ll take on a more senior role and be responsible for the quality of end-deliverables, manage multiple projects and report to management
- As you become proficient in combining these various skillsets, you’ll become a subject matters expert and a point of contact for our clients
What’s in it for you
- You’ll grow your knowledge and skills of compliance and corporate sector regulation, as well as your management and business development capabilities
- You’ll gain hands-on experience working on some of the world’s most complex compliance and consulting issues
- You’ll work with a team of experienced professionals who will coach you and you’ll develop a soft skills such as project management, coaching, report writing, and communication and presentation skills
Who you are
- You see the value in data and accuracy and see insights where others see numbers
- You have a critical and analytical mindset and combine technical expertise with a drive for business development
- You can turn complex compliance regulations into a language others can understand
- You understand the theory behind compliance rules and combine analysis with insight
- You’re good with people, develop supportive relationships and care about your team
What is your educational background?
You have a Masters in Law, Economics, Criminology or another Business degree.