Customer Experience Measurement Consultant has been saved
Customer Experience Measurement Consultant
Many of the world’s global hospitality brands, as well as companies in the gaming, dining, healthcare, sports and entertainment, real estate, retail and travel industries choose LRA by Deloitte to help them measure and improve the customer experience.
As part of the Contract Risk & Compliance (CRC) team, you will focus on LRA by Deloitte. LRA by Deloitte is the leading global provider of Customer Experience Measurement services for multinational companies with complex customer interactions. For over 30 years, LRA’s innovative brand standards examinations, quality inspections, mystery shopping programmes, research, and consulting services have helped our clients provide consistent, memorable, and differentiated experiences to their customers. Many of the world’s global hospitality brands, as well as companies in the gaming, dining, healthcare, sports and entertainment, real estate, retail and travel industries choose LRA by Deloitte to help them measure and improve the customer experience. You will focus on leading quality-assurance examinations for various brand assurance programmes.
Join our team!
Contract, Risk & Compliance Consultant
As a LRA by Deloitte Consultant, you will:
- understand and contribute to the development of the client expectations and conduct the customer experience examinations, by being well-versed in each client’s business and specific client requirements, the details of the customer experience programme, and the methods and procedures of LRA by Deloitte;
- be responsible for developing and producing accurate and consistent evaluations that include written reports in English (or local language);
- exercise a high level judgment in evaluating the clients’ business operations and service, determining and recommending areas of improvement, and determining how to best communicate findings and recommendations;
- attend and contribute to team meetings and conference calls on a regular basis as deemed necessary;
- attend and contribute to client meetings and participate in client programmes;
- Develop and deliver meaningful and accurate summary presentations of each evaluation finding to key property/location level executives;
- exercise initiative in formulating improvements in established LRA by Deloitte procedures. Provide recommendations to the Senior Consultant / Manager to improve consultant tools, worksheets and training materials;
As you become more senior you will:
- be responsible for quality of end-deliverable;
- manage multiple projects and report to management;
- be point of contact for a client;
- become subject matter expect;
- develop a number of soft skills such as project management, coaching, report writing, and communication and presentation skills.
Your educational background
You have a degree in Hospitality or Tourism. An internship or minimum one year hospitality, tourism, retail or other customer service experience is required. Develop a number of soft skills such as project management, coaching, report writing, and communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programmes and technology;
- Good communication skills (written and verbal in English) with strong analytic and presentation skills. Regional language capabilities may be required;
- Ability to work independently and without direct supervision, while adhering to deadlines;
- Knowledgeable and able to develop and present examination results in a client-oriented manner;
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment by using industry knowledge and fully comprehending clients’ business models and needs;
- Being prepared to travel extensively throughout any region required by the client.
Zaventem, However most of the time you will be working at the client in Belgium or abroad.