Extended Enterprise Risk Management Consultant | Deloitte Belgium | Careers | Student opportunity in Risk Advisory has been added to your bookmarks.
Extended Enterprise Risk Management Consultant
Join our team and focus on risk management that can help our clients optimise relationships with other entities to improve business processes, maximise revenue, manage costs, address risks, strengthen relationships, and boost performance.
Who you’ll be working with
Companies are increasingly working together to achieve something greater than what each can achieve alone. Third-party partnerships bring a host of benefits such as cost efficiencies, faster time-to-market and improved profitability, but also certain risks. We understand this and our job is to manage these risks. Our dedicated team of experts assists our clients in identifying, evaluating and mitigating risks associated with external business relationships to optimise collaboration and let our clients focus on what they do best – doing incredible things in the world.
Join our team
What work you’ll be doing
- Perform inspections of third-party business partners and risk assessments of contract(s) between client and the third parties
- Manage ongoing engagements and agree on project timelines and actions
- Conduct comprehensive data analysis to quantify financial and operational compliance with the contract
- Identify the facts, agree on findings with third parties and communicate possible process improvement recommendations
- Define process improvement recommendations and help our clients with contract or third-party risk management
How you’ll grow
- While becoming proficient in the tools and systems, you’ll become a subject matter expert on EERM
- Increasingly, you’ll be responsible for the quality of end-deliverables and manage multiple projects and report to management
- As you grow in your job, you’ll be the point of contact for a client and guide other consultants
- As you become proficient in combining these various skillsets, you’ll also develop a number of soft skills that will support your professional growth
What’s in it for you
- You understand the nature of the relationship between the client organisation and its extended enterprise: customers, suppliers or licensees (“third parties”)
- You’ll work on interesting and challenging assignments that inspires you daily with its diversity from life sciences, financial services, energy, manufacturing, technology to media and consumer businesses
- You’ll expand your network as you work with professionals and develop soft skills such as project management, coaching, report writing and presentation skills
Who you are
- You love innovation and want to be a catalyst to change
- You see the big picture and have a holistic perspective on things
- You’re open-minded, enthusiastic and enjoy collaborating with teams and clients
- You’re up for anything new and are prepared to travel and work abroad
- You relish the opportunity to apply IT management and business methods to businesses
What is your educational background?
You have Masters in Business or Civil Engineering, Management, (Applied) Economics or any other related business or finance degree.