Financial Risk & Valuation Consultant
The Financial Risk & Valuation team is part of a larger dynamic and dedicated team that focusses on delivering a wide range of assignments within the Financial Services Industry. Being part of the largest professional services firm in Belgium, you will work in diverse and international teams for clients that are national institutions and/or international financial groups in the banking, asset management, insurance, and payment industries.
Who you’ll be working with
Financial instruments are complex and ever-evolving so our team of specialists is always on the leading edge developing new areas of expertise and growing our capabilities. This is how we bring value to our clients as we assist them with the development and validation of (derivative) pricing and risk models (credit risk, market risk, operational risk) and the design and review of risk management frameworks and policies.
Join our team
Financial Actuarial Risk Advisory
What work you’ll be doing
- Engage in one or more services across a variety of prestigious clients within the financial sector
- Assist clients with the analysis and implementation of new financial regulation (e.g. IFRS 9, Basel III, MiFID…)
- Play an essential role in the audit of financial instruments, risk management and risk reporting
- Review the valuation of financial instruments using our proven methodologies and analysis tools
- Help with the validation or development of pricing models and risk measurement techniques within the market, credit or liquidity risk sphere
How you’ll grow
- Develop your expertise across a broad range of financial instruments and assets from analysing and reporting risk to valuation through to regulation
- You’ll will have the opportunity to specialise in one of these areas as you gain experience and understanding by working alongside a dedicated team of experts
- As you grow in the job, you’ll be given increased responsibility and begin to manage projects working directly with senior members of our clients
- As you become proficient in various skillsets, you’ll begin to coach your colleagues and continue to enhance your management competencies
What’s in it for you
- You’ll grow your expertise in financial regulation, financial markets, auditing, pricing of financial instruments and risk measurement techniques
- Being part of the largest professional services firm in Belgium, you’ll work in diverse and international teams for clients that are national institutions and international financial groups in the banking, asset management, insurance, and payment industries
- You’ll continually learn from your clients, team members and peers and have access to counselling and training opportunities to foster new skills and capabilities
Who you are
- You believe the combination of your critical and analytical mindset is your greatest asset
- You’re passionate about the financial sector (banking, insurance, funds, consulting)
- You add value to a team through your ability to work well with colleagues and clients
- You’re comfortable communicating to all levels of organisations
- You’re agile and quick to adapt to an increasingly fast pace of change in the financial sector
What is your educational background?
You have a Masters in Banking & Finance, Business Engineering with a Finance major, Mathematical Engineering or any other Finance related degree.