Once you have applied for a position, your application will be evaluated by one of our recruiters. They’ll give you a quick call to put your motivation and language skills to the test. If you are given the thumbs up, you will be invited to one of our selection days.
Graduate Recruitment Process
Before you start the recruitment process, it’s important to identity your area of interest via our Graduates section. Once you have found your fit within Deloitte, you can continue to apply by uploading your resume and motivational letter via our Career section. Try to complete the requirements as accurate as possible, as this will help us to find the best fit for you. The more information you provide, the better our recruiters can guide you throughout the recruitment process.
The following steps are applicable for every graduate function, but the pace depends on the Business Unit (e.g. all-in-one day vs. separate stages; tests might be included for some functions).
- You receive an orientation call from the responsible recruiter. During this call, your resume, motivation and language skills are briefly discussed. You can already indicate your preference for a specific team or request extra information.
- In the next step, you will participate in a Business Case Day, where a real life experience is simulated. Soft skills such as team play, communication, logical thinking and presentation skills will be assessed. For some positions, tests (verbal, numerical, abstract, personality and/or motivational) will be included.
- During the interview step, focus will be on your resume, past experiences (e.g. studies, student jobs) and technical skills you might already have acquired. In order to evaluate this, several interviews with HR, business & partner will be scheduled, where every interviewer focuses on different competencies. In comparison to the orientation call, we will elaborate further on your resume, motivation and practicalities.
- We aim to provide the interview feedback within one week. Regardless of the outcome, we thrive to provide everyone with personal feedback by phone.
- As a final step, an offer will be made where we provide the details and conditions of the contract. You will receive an invitation for the contract signing at our Deloitte offices.
Seven tips for acing an interview.
Selection days schedule
You can download a tentative schedule of our selection days at the right.
Timings can change based on the numbers of attendance. If you’re invited to attend, we will confirm the exact timing of your selection day.